Uconnect update I actually like… so far

What does the propulsion screen look like. Is the HP still go up to 1,000 or is it neutered to 520?
I just looked at that as well and it now shows 550 lb ft.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7704.webp
    IMG_7704.webp
    358.1 KB · Views: 100
Thanks so much for tagging us. We've been in contact with the software team and shared the feedback and pictures that have been provided here. If you received the FOTA update to U29.44 and have noticed an issue for more than 48 hours, we would like to provide your VINs (and any videos or screenshots) back to the team. Please private message us with your information if you are still having an issue.

Diamond
Ram Cares
 
Thanks so much for tagging us. We've been in contact with the software team and shared the feedback and pictures that have been provided here. If you received the FOTA update to U29.44 and have noticed an issue for more than 48 hours, we would like to provide your VINs (and any videos or screenshots) back to the team. Please private message us with your information if you are still having an issue.

Diamond
Ram Cares
It appears that after about 24 hours, the issue does seem to resolve itself. When I called Uconnect about all the issues I was having, especially regarding suspension changes (it felt MUCH softer than usual) they said it would not have changed that. I usually roll around with Sport suspension (with the patch not allowing suspension changes) had actually changed to street. So, it DOES change the suspension settings, they just weren't aware that it had.
 
It appears that after about 24 hours, the issue does seem to resolve itself. When I called Uconnect about all the issues I was having, especially regarding suspension changes (it felt MUCH softer than usual) they said it would not have changed that. I usually roll around with Sport suspension (with the patch not allowing suspension changes) had actually changed to street. So, it DOES change the suspension settings, they just weren't aware that it had.
It did not resolve all of the RHO graphics that are incorrect. At least it did not on my truck. Messaging @RamCares now.
 
Thank you for bringing this to our attention @goAddy , if you would like to discuss further, please send us a private message.

@Grimlock_TRX thanks for that update! Our team is aware of the graphic issues and will follow up once we have more information. Thank you!

Diamond
Ram Cares
 
A hard factory reset via the Vehicle-->Settings-->Factory Reset option can make everything go back to normal. I had to do it two times since the RHO drive mode diagram came back after the first reset.
 
Our pleasure @cletus3x !

Hi @Georgia TRX thanks for this update. If anyone is still experiencing concerns after a reset or the 48-hour period, please send our team a private message.

Diamond
Ram Cares
 
Thank you all again for following up with us here and in private messages. The incorrect graphics are currently being further investigated — if anyone else would like to send us their VIN to be included in the list, we will happily add you.
Please note that while we can't guarantee timing to further update you here about the specifics of the investigation, we will continue to post out whenever possible.
Again, we appreciate everyone's willingness to provide us with the information, and we hope to have good news to report back soon.

Diamond
Ram Cares
 
what a f**king debacle!
The joys of the Software Defined Vehicle. With the tech in these trucks it is just like your computer or iphone, new release fix some, break some, patch repeat. :ROFLMAO:
 
I called RAM and after 9 redirects, 8 agents, and 4 different departments, they couldn't give me a solution. Very disappointing. They should have a way to roll back to a previous version. Today, after several months of that update, there is no answer, and I noticed the Boost Gauge is missing from the Gauges Page. That ugly RHO engine is still on my screen. This is not serious.
 
Last edited:
I called RAM and after 9 redirects, 8 agents, and 4 different departments, they couldn't tell me an answer for the fu***ing mess they did. I'm very pissed off with a damn update that I didn't request, and they can't roll back to a previous version (easy solution could be a previous firmaware update without having to go at the dealer to leave the truck for 3-7 days just for a factory reset "they said"). Today, after several months of that update, there is no answer, and I noticed the Boost Gauge is missing from the Gauges Page. That ugly RHO engine is still on my screen. What the hell!!!! You pay $95K for this? This is not serious.
It’s here to stay to say the least
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top