The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
Member Conduct You hereby agree to refrain from engaging in any inappropriate conduct when using the Websites. Inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of member privileges. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. Inappropriate conduct is any conduct deemed by the Company to be harmful to the online community, including not limited to the following:
- posting any content deemed by us to be obscene, sexually explicit, vulgar, threatening, harassing, or abusive; - posting content containing nudity or violence; - soliciting personal information from anyone under 18 years of age; - providing a hyperlink to any website containing nudity or violence; - soliciting or promoting any criminal activity; - posting content which promotes hatred of any race, ethnicity, sex, gender, or religion; - transmitting unsolicited email to the Company or any member; - impersonating any person or entity; - posting advertisements or any other form of commercial solicitation without express authorization from the Company; - infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, patent, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; - posting any defamatory or otherwise false information; andposting or transmitting computer viruses or any other malicious software.
- No politics in any part of the forum. This isn’t a complicated rule and it is one that we enforce aggressively. Don’t talk about politics, don’t refer to politics, no political memes, just don’t do it. There are others places you can have these conversations, they are called the entirety of the rest of the internet, but they will not be had here. We know this is hard for some of you to adhere to, or to even understand why this is so important to the ownership of this community. But that’s how it’s going to be. If you can’t help yourself, then staff will have to take action. If you see someone post political content please do not respond in kind. Alert the post to staff and they will take care of it. We can’t emphasize this enough, if you respond in kind action will be taken against you as well even if you’re the one that alerted the post. All of this is to say one more time: no politics of any kind on ram-trx.com.
- No inappropriate sexual content, this means pictures, videos, or written. We understand that ‘inappropriate’ is a subjective term. The easiest way to explain our definition is that this site is SFW with no exceptions. Don’t post porn (even if blurred out), no nudity, don’t post images or descriptions of degrading behavior, etc. We’re not going to go through a list of all the things that can and can’t be posted. We’re not prudes but we want female members of the forum to participate without being demeaned by other members. This another vital rule of this forum that will be aggressively enforced. Please alert us if you see inappropriate posts.
Should anyone have difficulty adhering to these guidelines, this is the moderation protocol staff will follow:
- 1st offense: Content removal with a short note as to why action was taken against you. 1 warning point.
- 2nd offense: Content removal with a short note as to why action was taken against you. 1 warning point.
- 3rd offense: Content removal with a short note as to why action was taken against you. You may or may not also be contacted by a moderator to remind you how close you are to more severe action. - 1 warning point.
- 4th offense: 7 day temporary ban. 1 warning point.
- 5th offense: 1 month temporary ban. 1 warning point.
- Final offense: Permanent ban.
Depending on how severe the offense was, staff reserves the right to bypass any of the above steps and take action commensurate with the transgression.
Copyright Infringement (DMCA POLICY) The Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA") provides a legal procedure by which you can request that the operators of the Site take-down your copyrighted work(s) appearing on the Site without your permission. This procedure requires that You send a written DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Infringement Notice”), as specified under the DMCA and as set forth below, to our designated agent for notice of copyright infringement (“Designated Agent”).
If You are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, and You believe that copyrights are being infringed upon in connection with any content (“Content”) displayed on the Site, please contact our Designated Agent in writing with the information set forth in the Infringement Notice Content section below, as follows:
Copyright Agent - RAM-TRX.com
P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX 78630
For convenience, you may use our web contact form by clicking here: CLICK HERE. Following receipt of the information listed above, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the member responsible for posting said material. The posting of infringing copyrighted material may result in the termination of member privileges of said responsible member.
The websites are provided by the company on an "as is" basis. the company makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the content appearing on the websites or any hyperlinked website. the company does not endorse the opinions expressed on the websites. the company is not responsible for the online or offline conduct of any member of the websites. the company makes no warranties or representions of any kind concerning the goods or services which are advertised on the websites. the company is not responsible for any damage caused by the downloading of software or other materials by any user of the websites. the company is not responsible for any damage caused to any computer or online system resulting from use of the websites. the company does not approve, endorse, or ensure the accuracy of any food, fitness, or health related information posted on the websites and implores all users to consult with their personal physician before making any changes to their health, dietary, or fitness regimes.
Limitation on Liability
Under no circumstances shall the company, nor any of its members, managers, employees, or agents be liable to you, under any legal or equitable theory, for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or incidental damages, including damages for lost profits, loss of data, or computer malfunction related to or arising out of the use of the websites or any hyperlinked website, even if we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages. in no event will the company be liable to you for any amount exceeding that which has been paid, if any, by you to the company.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, the Company, its members, managers, agents, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from your use of the Websites.
This Agreement constitutes the final agreement between you and the Company, superseding all prior agreements. By using the Websites, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If any provision of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, that provision which is void or unenforceable shall be replaced with a valid provision which comes closest to fulfilling the purposes of this Agreement. The failure of the Company to enforce a provision of the Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any provision of the Agreement. You agree that the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, will govern this Agreement and any dispute arising between you and the Company. Any action brought against the Company, its members, managers, employees, or agents related to the use of the Websites, must be brought in the state or federal courts of Williamson County, Texas and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts. Furthermore, the Company or you may demand that any dispute between you and the Company be submitted to confidential arbitration in Williamson County, Texas and will be conducted under the procedures of the American Arbitration Association.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.