Uconnect update I actually like… so far

The update makes it harder to see and has the wrong drivetrain. Nice job RAM🤡 Makes one wonder if anyone even looks at these updates before they force it on us. Research & Release and customers Develop.....
 
@RamCares if I wanted to support a company that does idiotic things to their customers due to a lack of quality control, I would go back to a Ford Raptor.🤣

Please fix Uconnect on the TRXs and send the guy that approved this update to work with your old CEO!
 
I always just bite the bullet and do a factory reset right after a software update, followed by two reboots in a row with the power button. On a previous update, there were new camera features that never even showed up until I did the factory reset a month later, so I always just do that.
Totally agree. I do the same thing. My truck updated over the weekend. I hate these fkn updates, but what can you do. I usually do is wait a day or two after the update then do two resets. So no different this time. I Waited till today then did a reset using the same left radio button process. Did it twice same as you did. Everything updated and is for the most part the system pretty much is back to normal. Performance page controls that disappeared returned, my selected theme is back, no light colored screens and issues others mentioned in this post and others seemed to have corrected. Not sure if it was the 48 hour wait or the two resets. Either way I wanted to share this process worked in the past and for me worked again.
 
Totally agree. I do the same thing. My truck updated over the weekend. I hate these fkn updates, but what can you do. I usually do is wait a day or two after the update then do two resets. So no different this time. I Waited till today then did a reset using the same left radio button process. Did it twice same as you did. Everything updated and is for the most part the system pretty much is back to normal. Performance page controls that disappeared returned, my selected theme is back, no light colored screens and issues others mentioned in this post and others seemed to have corrected. Not sure if it was the 48 hour wait or the two resets. Either way I wanted to share this process worked in the past and for me worked again.
Did ithe reset restore the drive mode page to the TRX?
 
This may be placebo…. But I feel like the suspension is softer…. Went to sit on the tailgate and I swear it sank lower than normal… this could be due to the amount of donuts 🍩 , but I will continue to believe the update did it..
ABSOLUTELY, noticed a huge change after my truck updated today. Something is definitely wrong with it.
 
Totally agree. I do the same thing. My truck updated over the weekend. I hate these fkn updates, but what can you do. I usually do is wait a day or two after the update then do two resets. So no different this time. I Waited till today then did a reset using the same left radio button process. Did it twice same as you did. Everything updated and is for the most part the system pretty much is back to normal. Performance page controls that disappeared returned, my selected theme is back, no light colored screens and issues others mentioned in this post and others seemed to have corrected. Not sure if it was the 48 hour wait or the two resets. Either way I wanted to share this process worked in the past and for me worked again.
Give your truck a telematics-ectomy and you don't have to worry about any of this
 
Mine said "update failed" this morning. Hope it stays like that for a while then
mine too, .. I have a 24 don't need an update lol plus have a tazer ....my u connect works we'll

if I do update which I don't want to ill unplug my taser
 
Any other changes you have noticed?? My truck has randomly displayed it was going to update a few times but it never seemed to complete.. Still says version FCA-MY23.T27.46-PROD

I have a 24 final edition .. came like this in 23 of march I bough it ....
update did fail thank god
here my screen layout I hope it does change ! my works well
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 10.38.01 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 10.38.01 AM.webp
    111.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 10.37.55 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 10.37.55 AM.webp
    127 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 10.37.50 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 10.37.50 AM.webp
    143.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 10.37.44 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 10.37.44 AM.webp
    127 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
My 2023 has the same issue. It is showing the Hurricane engine. @RamCares
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7703.webp
    IMG_7703.webp
    183.1 KB · Views: 52
I have a 24 final edition .. came like this in 23 of march I bough it ....
update did fail thank god
here my screen layout I hope it does change ! my works well
How did you buy a ‘24 Final Edition in March of ‘23?
 
it force me to update ... started on its own did the update so far so good unplugged my tazer here's what it looks like now my drive mode did come back take a bit but it works
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.46.27 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.46.27 PM.webp
    161.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.37.42 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.37.42 PM.webp
    149.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.37.48 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.37.48 PM.webp
    131.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.57.06 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.57.06 PM.webp
    124.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.38.00 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-04-22 at 3.38.00 PM.webp
    217 KB · Views: 83
on the last update my drive mode icons turned small and did not fill the width of the screen. Has anyone had the same issue?

If so, did this update return your drive mode icons to normal size?
 
They cut the cojones to the Challenger an epic V8 muscle car and y’all think they give a damn about our trucks…
Why we must make them!
 
it force me to update ... started on its own did the update so far so good unplugged my tazer here's what it looks like now my drive mode did come back take a bit but it works
What does the propulsion screen look like. Is the HP still go up to 1,000 or is it neutered to 520?
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top