TRX Aftermarket Wheel and Tire pics! [size/offset]

I’m running Vossen 20x10x-18 on Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.50x20 and Eibach 2.7/1.6
So nice! My 23 is in the shop getting the Eibach 2.7" and 1.5" Pro Springs along with Foutz 3/4" rear spacers as I have a Diamondback and recovery gear. Also getting the Brawler Fab Baja Designs Amber LP6s Behind the Grill and Shifts and Grins Diode Dynamics 30" Amber Lightbar behind the grill. Similar tastes! I plan to eventually get this exact same wheel and tire setup when the Wranglers wear out. Are you happy with the tires and wheels and the Eibachs? I'm sure you are? Looks amazing.

How much are u guys trimming?

I bought 20x9.5 -18 wheels and wanted to buy 37x12.5r20 tires on stock suspension but now I’m having doubts. Don't really want to touch the suspension
i personally wouldn't.

i don't see too many benefits besides the look? Obviously better clearance and they might do better in baja type conditions...

the 37s already raise up the truck a good amount - and fill in the wheel well perfectly in my opinion.

37s plus that big lift will increase body roll, decrease stability at high speeds.

i could be wrong on all this.

Does anyone happen to have the new Vossen HFX-1 20x9.5 with +15 offset and 325 60 20 tires? I am considering this set up stock and want to know if there is any rubbing and how much the tires stick out from the fenders. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone happen to have the new Vossen HFX-1 20x9.5 with +15 offset and 325 60 20 tires? I am considering this set up stock and want to know if there is any rubbing and how much the tires stick out from the fenders. Thanks in advance!
just looking at those spec you should not have any rubbing and the tires most likely won’t even be far out enough to be flush with the fenders.

just looking at those spec you should not have any rubbing and the tires most likely won’t even be far out enough to be flush with the fenders.
I thought so as well but being that the stock wheels are +19 offset and stock tires measure just over 34 inches I wanted to be sure.

I thought so as well but being that the stock wheels are +19 offset and stock tires measure just over 34 inches I wanted to be sure.
I will look into it more tomorrow when I can do the visual with autocad, but you are going from a 9” wide wheel with +19 offset to a 9.5 wide wheel with +15 off and same width tire so the change isn’t much.

I will look into it more tomorrow when I can do the visual with autocad, but you are going from a 9” wide wheel with +19 offset to a 9.5 wide wheel with +15 off and same width tire so the change isn’t much.
Much appreciated!

So your tires really won't stick out any further. The wheel will be a little wider but the +15mm offset basically makes up the difference in wheel width to match OEM offset.
Thanks for checking!

@Nitro , just a sugggestion but maybe you could make a sticky thread for the wheels and tires section where people can post pics of their trucks with various brands and sizes of wheels and tires that they have installed on their TRX. Request that people post the size, brand, and specifications of both the tires and wheels they are running. There is a similar thread on a square body forum I'm on, and it's a great reference for people to use when they want to get a visualization of how their truck might look with different wheels and tires.

Here is my contribution:

Tires: 37x13.50r20 Toyo Open Country MT
Wheels: Fuel "Rebel" 20x9 with +20mm offset
Suspension Modifications: None
Trimming required: None
So awesome! Did you have a leveling kit? I just inquired the same wheels but black on 20in on 37s and they said it ain’t going to work…are they lying?

Hey guys,
I'm new here, and I was hoping for some help. I'm debating what offset to go with for the KMC GRS 18x9. KMC offers 0 and -12, and I haven't seen pictures or talk about a -12 offset. I plan on getting the Eibach 1.6" lift for the front and eventually go to 37's. Will I have issues with rubbing with a -12 offset?

If anyone has picture with a -12 offset that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Lou

1708358849209.png

So nice! My 23 is in the shop getting the Eibach 2.7" and 1.5" Pro Springs along with Foutz 3/4" rear spacers as I have a Diamondback and recovery gear. Also getting the Brawler Fab Baja Designs Amber LP6s Behind the Grill and Shifts and Grins Diode Dynamics 30" Amber Lightbar behind the grill. Similar tastes! I plan to eventually get this exact same wheel and tire setup when the Wranglers wear out. Are you happy with the tires and wheels and the Eibachs? I'm sure you are? Looks amazing.
Any pics with the rear spacers installed?

They offer it with +18 offset too. If they clear the brakes you could run 37s without a lift/springs.
Hey, Nantucketdink,
If you're referring to my post, I'm not interested in a positive offset. I like a little poke but I've been reading a lot since I posted, and I think I should find either a 0 or -12 offset. I would like to see more pictures of a -12 offset but not much out there.

Hey, Nantucketdink,
If you're referring to my post, I'm not interested in a positive offset. I like a little poke but I've been reading a lot since I posted, and I think I should find either a 0 or -12 offset. I would like to see more pictures of a -12 offset but not much out there.

You can click on my gallery and see 18x9 with -12 offset. 37x12.5 tires. The tire sits pretty flush with the fender. No poke thankfully. I was on a 1.6" Eibach and would rub rarely on street driving. I'm now on a 2.7" and I don't think I've rubbed once.

You can click on my gallery and see 18x9 with -12 offset. 37x12.5 tires. The tire sits pretty flush with the fender. No poke thankfully. I was on a 1.6" Eibach and would rub rarely on street driving. I'm now on a 2.7" and I don't think I've rubbed once.
Thank you.
Where did the tire rub when you had the 1.6" coils?

Thank you.
Where did the tire rub when you had the 1.6" coils?
I don't know. I would just hear it. It was real mild and rare. Mild enough that I've never seen any rub marks in the fender well. If you're that concerned I'd go with the 0 offset. That looks good as well.

I don't know. I would just hear it. It was real mild and rare. Mild enough that I've never seen any rub marks in the fender well. If you're that concerned I'd go with the 0 offset. That looks good as well.

Thanks, I'll consider the 0 offset. I'm not 100% sure if I'll jump to a 37. I want to wait and see what the truck will look like with the 1.6 Eibach spring.

In this picture, is your truck still on the stock tire size with the 1.6" lift?

1708369133973.png

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back