TRX CV Axle options

Who's in on a group buy for indestructible CVs that accomodate lift/37s w/lifetime warrant for $2999

• Total voters
2nd time in 6 months drivers side boot blew spewing grease. I swear if this keeps up after I’m out of warranty it’s enough for me to move on without a reasonable factory fix or aftermarket option. I’m not putting up with this over and over. Maybe @RamCares could take notes on how widespread the issue is to elevate this up if they aren’t noticing the problem via the dealership warranty boot orders. FWIW I’m all stock.

2nd time in 6 months drivers side boot blew spewing grease. I swear if this keeps up after I’m out of warranty it’s enough for me to move on without a reasonable factory fix or aftermarket option. I’m not putting up with this over and over. Maybe @RamCares could take notes on how widespread the issue is to elevate this up if they aren’t noticing the problem via the dealership warranty boot orders. FWIW I’m all stock.
not that it should matter but are you all pavement or do you offroad some too? Def agree that Ram needs to remedy this problem. Some of us have never had an issue but a good 30-40% have and that's def not acceptable.

Same thing happened to me in about a 6 month time period. I’m so very close to asking to see a salesman next time I step in the service department

Reactions: JTR
not that it should matter but are you all pavement or do you offroad some too? Def agree that Ram needs to remedy this problem. Some of us have never had an issue but a good 30-40% have and that's def not acceptable.
95% road but when I’m off it’s pretty mundane stuff like gravel roads or grass. No climbing, jumping or trails or other actions that would put extra stress on the axle or suspension. That’s what perplexes me. It was purportedly engineered and tested for far more than I put it through, lol.

95% road but when I’m off it’s pretty mundane stuff like gravel roads or grass. No climbing, jumping or trails or other actions that would put extra stress on the axle or suspension. That’s what perplexes me. It was purportedly engineered and tested for far more than I put it through, lol.
Yea then that's 100% not acceptable at all

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can certainly understand how an experience like this can be frustrating. If anyone is facing concerns, our team be more than happy to document, as well as look into them further. Please reach out to us via private message individually with the 17-character VIN, and details of the concerns for us to review. Thank you and we hope to connect with each of you.

Chris,
Ram Cares

Back