TRX CV Axle options

Who's in on a group buy for indestructible CVs that accomodate lift/37s w/lifetime warrant for $2999

• Total voters
So, is this a thing? Is there an actual group buy? I'd like to bring this thread back to life since I have 17,000 mi and just broke my second CV axle. I offroad my truck, very hard, meaning 80 mph over whoops, jumping it, etc. This is no mall crawler.
Do you wheel it this hard? I wheeled mine so hard it rolled over and died. Apparently it's getting a new life in Moscow. lol
IMG_3959.jpeg

Do you wheel it this hard? I wheeled mine so hard it rolled over and died. Apparently it's getting a new life in Moscow. lol
View attachment 124381
Lol!!! Okay I'm laughing at what you wrote not what happened to your truck. I brushed through trees and branches and almost endo it on the whoops but I haven't rolled it yet. Keyword is yet. Lol

I'm a single dad of a 5-year-old girl so I don't get to go too far from home too often but I have a great off-road area 5 minutes from my house in Flagstaff Arizona
No excuses homie. Ive got 3 kids (2 girls) and we hit the mud hole all the time since they could barely walk.

No excuses homie. Ive got 3 kids (2 girls) and we hit the mud hole all the time since they could barely walk.
Not so much an excuse versus going 90 mph over whoops with a 5-year-old in the cars just not safe.

Lol!!! Okay I'm laughing at what you wrote not what happened to your truck. I brushed through trees and branches and almost endo it on the whoops but I haven't rolled it yet. Keyword is yet. Lol
I hope you keep the rubber side down my friend. Not a fun experience. I ordered my new TRX the day after I rolled it and have been without for over a year now. New truck is supposedly built but on hold at the factory and nobody can tell me why.

Not so much an excuse versus going 90 mph over whoops with a 5-year-old in the cars just not safe.
Yea I learned the (semi) hard way to put her back in her convertible toddler seat so she has the full harness. She almost ate the glove box one time in a booster

I hope you keep the rubber side down my friend. Not a fun experience. I ordered my new TRX the day after I rolled it and have been without for over a year now. New truck is supposedly built but on hold at the factory and nobody can tell me why.
Since they’re discontinued, theyre debating whether to send another to an early grave 🤣

Getting back on topic here for a second. Is there an actual group by for a lifetime guaranteed set of front axles?

We are in Gilbert AZ and get up to flag as much as possible. Even if we don't have our TRX, we'd love to wheel with you sometime in our Bronco. It gets down. We have ADS suspension on it so even though it is nowhere near as fast as the TRX the suspension is better than our TRX was so it boogies. I actually need to get to the cinders and do some filming.

Getting back on topic here for a second. Is there an actual group by for a lifetime guaranteed set of front axles?
Unless something has changed, here is what I found when this came up previously. RCV was not planning on building these axles. They did say if a company ordered a certain amount ( I don't recall the exact number but I am sure I can find it.) they would build the axles. From what I can tell, a company was taking (preorders) and holding the money until they had enough (preorders) to get RCV to build the axles.

We are in Gilbert AZ and get up to flag as much as possible. Even if we don't have our TRX, we'd love to wheel with you sometime in our Bronco. It gets down. We have ADS suspension on it so even though it is nowhere near as fast as the TRX the suspension is better than our TRX was so it boogies. I actually need to get to the cinders and do some filming.
Yes, I would love to get together and do some wheeling. Hit me up on a DM whenever your planning to come up here.

Unless something has changed, here is what I found when this came up previously. RCV was not planning on building these axles. They did say if a company ordered a certain amount ( I don't recall the exact number but I am sure I can find it.) they would build the axles. From what I can tell, a company was taking (preorders) and holding the money until they had enough (preorders) to get RCV to build the axles.
Yes and i contacted RCV and they were willing to drop the price down if we went directly through them. It should all be in my 1st few posts

Thanks for this update. Sounds like a bust to me which is too bad because it seems like a part that should be needed for those of us that push these trucks. I suppose the reality is that 80% of people that buy these never touch dirt with them so there's not probably a huge market.

Thanks for this update. Sounds like a bust to me which is too bad because it seems like a part that should be needed for those of us that push these trucks. I suppose the reality is that 80% of people that buy these never touch dirt with them so there's not probably a huge market.
That is very true. As I am sure you can tell, I like to wheel my stuff hard and use them for what they are designed to do. I take things to the extreme sometimes. lol

I'm a single dad of a 5-year-old girl so I don't get to go too far from home too often but I have a great off-road area 5 minutes from my house in Flagstaff Arizona
That's awesome man. More credit to you as a single dad for putting your daughter first.

Is she into offroading too? My 3 year old loves it and he asks every weekend if we can go.

That is very true. As I am sure you can tell, I like to wheel my stuff hard and use them for what they are designed to do. I take things to the extreme sometimes. lol
I think we are the same, I just am lucky that i haven't rolled mine, i don't understand buying one of these and not pushing it to 10/10th, might as well buy something else less capable and for less $$$.

That's awesome man. More credit to you as a single dad for putting your daughter first.

Is she into offroading too? My 3 year old loves it and he asks every weekend if we can go.
She doesn't like how her head is jarred around, so i typically just go out when she is in preschool during the day or very rarely if I can get grandma to watch her for a couple of hours on the weekend. I'm sure she will get more into it as she gets older, but for now I both respect her not liking it and also her safety above all else.

She doesn't like how her head is jarred around, so i typically just go out when she is in preschool during the day or very rarely if I can get grandma to watch her for a couple of hours on the weekend. I'm sure she will get more into it as she gets older, but for now I both respect her not liking it and also her safety above all else.
Of course. Sounds like you're a good dad!

I spoke to Rogue two weeks ago and asked the current status of the RCV axles before placing my pre-order. At that time I was told they were in the final stages of testing and hope to be shipping axles within the next 60 days. As someone who works in manufacturing I know there’s lots of things that can delay that, but I’m hoping that’s true. I was told the pre-order batch will be built as an order. Any following orders will be built as they are received.

I spoke to Rogue two weeks ago and asked the current status of the RCV axles before placing my pre-order. At that time I was told they were in the final stages of testing and hope to be shipping axles within the next 60 days. As someone who works in manufacturing I know there’s lots of things that can delay that, but I’m hoping that’s true. I was told the pre-order batch will be built as an order. Any following orders will be built as they are received.
thx for the update!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back