2025 RHO unveiling video

Anytime I hear about the "Straight 6" in this thing.

well-you-aint-that-straight.gif

Kuniskis is a lying POS and at a starting price of $70k, the RHO is going to be a massive failure. People are done with the CDJR bullshit and I'm betting that Stellantis is looking to end Dodge and Chrysler, while off-loading Ram and Jeep. The TRX is the last great Ram.

So is it a Rhino High Output then? Or a ram, this is turning into a zoo...

1714062758756.png

Same way how I felt when the trackhawk came out and it looked like a normal SRT. Meh/lame.

I am disappointed they didn't put more distinguishing features on the RHO. They had a real opportunity to upgrade the shock/suspension components and make it better in every way than a Raptor. It looks like a neutered TRX and I am honestly kind of mad about that.

Supposedly in the video there are Easter eggs about the next TRX no later than 2028. Only thing known is 800+ HP. I saw an article about 23 Easter eggs hidden in video. Only one that caught my eye was the 540 on the clock.

Supposedly in the video there are Easter eggs about the next TRX no later than 2028. Only thing known is 800+ HP. I saw an article about 23 Easter eggs hidden in video. Only one that caught my eye was the 540 on the clock.

These are the "Easter eggs"

This whole video was a shit show

It’s probably going to be the hurricane engine with a hybrid assist, like tundra and power boost. They can have it, it will still sound like a turd.

That’s good. I like yours better. Trannysauraus is 1. Lgbtrx is 2. Low-Trx is now 3.
The RHO really is the transgender of trucks. Certainly looks like a TRX on the outside but under the hood it received gender reassignment surgery. Hope they print that in the next MotorTrend article.

Not sure if anybodys seen this but I had a few good laughs at a few of his lines...

Has a pretty good comical way of telling the truth...a few errors...but overall...i liked it enjoy!

He keeps talking about the 2021 TRX price compared to this lol. That was 4 years ago just say $71k for RHO or $125k for TRX, pick your poison it’s your money spend it how you want.

Speaking of badging. I may be wrong on this but from what I see it has the “ hurricane” badge on the hood where our “6.2l supercharged” badge is. Now I thought the “hurricane” was a dodge product as the “hellcat” was. So that’s why the trackhawk and trx aren’t considered “hellcats” so why is there a hurricane badge on a “ram” product. I understand they are all Stellantis. But why wouldn’t they consider the trackhawk and trx hellcats on paper instead of “srt 6.2l supercharged” just a thought

Trx trucks wont last forever, even the best kept ones. So I am wondering if a rho to trx conversion would ever be possible. Like when jeep dropped the v8, conversion kits were eventually produced to swap v8s in. I only have 14k miles on my 22’ and plan to keep it as long as I can but eventually know it will have to be replaced. Otherwise, congrats to the guys who bought multiple trxs to park a few of them for their future replacements. 😂

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back