TRX CV Axle options

Who's in on a group buy for indestructible CVs that accomodate lift/37s w/lifetime warrant for $2999


  • Total voters
    63
After all is said and done, would you do it again?
Chris
Cv’s have been great. No leaks or failures. I’ve done only a handful of highway pulls and no issues thus far. Truck has a bout 20k miles on the kit.

Definitely have someone else to help out. Grateful @JPV96 helped with the install which definitely shorten the time.

I’d say it’s worth it. It’s doing its job.
 
I just had my front cv shafts and front diff replaced under warranty. The two (left/right) shafts are different and have different prt#s. The left (driver) side is rebuildable the right (pass) side is not. Apparently according to my tech and mother mopar if the passenger side goes since it goes through the diff and is not rebuildable it starts to do damage to the diff and it's cheaper for them to replace everything. My truck is MY21 with 39xxx km on it. Hopefully this set lasts longer than another 40,000km or it's gonna be an expensive repair out of warranty.
I just wanted to update everyone, my truck is now at 140,000km and its been 3 years since I've had both front CV shafts and front diff replaced under warranty. I am happy to report that I've not had any issues since.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top