RAVELCO THREAD

Rescheduled for next week, completely understand it's my fault for not having a garage to fit my truck.
Chuck is on point and I'm just glad to be able to install this soon.
 
I have my Ravelco install with Chuck in about 2 hours.

Of those who have installed this system, who is putting the Ravelco stickers on the windows?
 
I have my Ravelco install with Chuck in about 2 hours.

Of those who have installed this system, who is putting the Ravelco stickers on the windows?
What do the stickers look like? Size?
 
What do the stickers look like? Size?
I’m not sure. I will find out in a couple of hours.

I didn’t know if they are a deterrent or maybe a magnet. If that sticker keeps my window from being smashed then I’m good with it.
 
I’m not sure. I will find out in a couple of hours.

I didn’t know if they are a deterrent or maybe a magnet. If that sticker keeps my window from being smashed then I’m good with it.
I'm with you on that. My only concern with stickers is you are possibly preparing the thief to come ready to defeat the ravelco if he really wants the truck. That is of course if defeating it is reasonable due to the time it could take to do it. All of us installing it are believing this system is great according to all we hear around but who really knows.

I'm installing a shock sensor this weekend and possibly leave the ravelco unnoticed as a surprise bonus for the ahole.

I would possibly place a "shock sensor" on the window so hopefully the thief will test before breaking saving me a window.

Look at me and my thief psychology plan, lol
 
I have my Ravelco install with Chuck in about 2 hours.

Of those who have installed this system, who is putting the Ravelco stickers on the windows?

Not on mine, windows already tinted. There is a picture of the sticker in this thread, post 283....

.
 
I have my Ravelco install with Chuck in about 2 hours.

Of those who have installed this system, who is putting the Ravelco stickers on the windows?
I chose to put the sticker on the back two door windows closest to the front seats. The window tint mutes the extremely red letters on the sticker but you can still read/see the sticker as you approach the truck.
 
Chuck is currently doing the install right now at my house.

He told me to NOT put the stickers on. He compared it to a police officer not wearing a sign that says I have a bullet proof vest on. You don’t want to give the possible criminal the knowledge ahead of time to change there attack.

He did however say that the shock sensor is a great idea though. He would add that if you want the added protection. But it’s not needed.
 
They are meticulous installers. Just great and professional people. Highly recommend chuck.
 

Attachments

  • 0FEDBC31-8090-429D-98FB-CFAC9E353A82.webp
    0FEDBC31-8090-429D-98FB-CFAC9E353A82.webp
    384.2 KB · Views: 100
I did not have the stickers put on my truck.
 
My install (with Bret) is getting pushed to next Wednesday. But when he does it, I think I’m going to do the vertical hidden install. And I’ll take the stickers, mount them to placards, and keep them in my center console. When I’m leaving my truck in an iffy location, I’ll just tuck them up against the glass.
 
Anyone has Ravelco coupon code?
 
My install (with Bret) is getting pushed to next Wednesday. But when he does it, I think I’m going to do the vertical hidden install. And I’ll take the stickers, mount them to placards, and keep them in my center console. When I’m leaving my truck in an iffy location, I’ll just tuck them up against the glass.
I like the idea of placing the sticker on a card instead of the window. Dammit, now got to try and remove them. 🤪
 
My install (with Bret) is getting pushed to next Wednesday. But when he does it, I think I’m going to do the vertical hidden install. And I’ll take the stickers, mount them to placards, and keep them in my center console. When I’m leaving my truck in an iffy location, I’ll just tuck them up against the glass.
Clever idea
 
I spoke with Chuck today for about 10 minutes. As soon as I get my truck, I will be using him to do my install.
 
Anyone had the “southeast“ installer?
 
Anyone had the “southeast“ installer?
There may be more than one, but Bret is the guy who is responding as the “southeast” installer in Nashville (a couple have used him already, I’ll see him in a few days).
 
There may be more than one, but Bret is the guy who is responding as the “southeast” installer in Nashville (a couple have used him already, I’ll see him in a few days).
let us know how it goes
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top