RAVELCO THREAD

I wired the tracker in. It was very simple. I am just south of D.C.
 
Anyone with a contact in San Diego for Revelco? Thanks
You need to contact them.
Here is the link for the Ca/Az installers:
 
I just had the Revelco installed by Charles Whigham today. He did a great job. You cannot see anything under the hood, and barely notice it under my dash (vertical install). You can plug It in by feel while seated, or connect it as you get in. He was meticulous about keeping everything neat. He used blankets around hood as he worked, and around the door when he was inside. I have an Optimus GPS tracker the Revelco now. You get two Revelco key plugs. I used Paypal and he just sent an invoice when he was done. Great guy, and professional. I highly recommend him.
Nope agreed. I had the same experience with him but i couldn’t get him to stop talking lol
 
Anyone with a contact in San Diego for Revelco? Thanks
Talk with “Sam” (Samantha) via the provided AZ-CA Ravelco contact info above. ^^^ She’s wonderful and they are extremely prompt and professional.
 
I just had the Revelco installed by Charles Whigham today. He did a great job. You cannot see anything under the hood, and barely notice it under my dash (vertical install). You can plug It in by feel while seated, or connect it as you get in. He was meticulous about keeping everything neat. He used blankets around hood as he worked, and around the door when he was inside. I have an Optimus GPS tracker the Revelco now. You get two Revelco key plugs. I used Paypal and he just sent an invoice when he was done. Great guy, and professional. I highly recommend him.
I'm finally getting mine installed this coming Saturday morning. Looking forward to it. I was thinking about a vertical instal, glad to hear others have done it.
 
I'm finally getting mine installed this coming Saturday morning. Looking forward to it. I was thinking about a vertical instal, glad to hear others have done it.


Mine is getting done Thursday. With the vertical install can it pop out? How secure are the fobs?
 
Mine is getting done Thursday. With the vertical install can it pop out? How secure are the fobs?
It’s a reasonably tight plug. I don’t see it popping out. Not sure about a few years down the road, after repeated use.
 
I'm finally getting mine installed this coming Saturday morning. Looking forward to it. I was thinking about a vertical instal, glad to hear others have done it.
I have mine in set up vertical. No issues with the plug coming out at all. It is very snug. After a little bit of time you will be able to get the plug in without looking. Main thing is before you go to install it just make sure that line is facing straight out towards your seat. When he mounts it he will have the line on the mounted plug facing out as well. So get that in your head and then it will be less time before you just throw it in without looking
 
Mine is getting done Thursday. With the vertical install can it pop out? How secure are the fobs?
Chuck just wrapped up my install here - first-rate job. Sending him up north to you tomorrow :)

And no, so long as you don't have a ton of other stuff hanging off the plug, it will never work itself out.
 
Chuck just wrapped up my install here - first-rate job. Sending him up north to you tomorrow :)

And no, so long as you don't have a ton of other stuff hanging off the plug, it will never work itself out.


Where did you put yours? I don’t carry and keys except my key fob so nothing will be hanging from it at any time. Was just curious if for some reason it fell out while driving if you’d lose all power. How long did they take to do the install?
 
Where did you put yours? I don’t carry and keys except my key fob so nothing will be hanging from it at any time. Was just curious if for some reason it fell out while driving if you’d lose all power. How long did they take to do the install?
Went with the vertical, hidden install to the left of the knee bolster panel. It's easily reachable before entering/after exiting the truck. It will not fall out, but if you physically pull it out, the truck WILL shut off. Installation took a little over 3 hours.
 
Chuck and Megan just left about an hour ago. They worked their assess off in the cold and did a clean professional job. They explained everything and we had some good conversation. Gonna bring him back to do my other car when it warms up
 
Last edited:
Church and Megan just left about an hour ago. They worked their assess off in the cold and did a clean professional job. They explained everything and we had some good conversation. Gonna bring him back to do my other car when it warms up
You made them work outside? Ingrate... :ROFLMAO:
 
Church and Megan just left about an hour ago. They worked their assess off in the cold and did a clean professional job. They explained everything and we had some good conversation. Gonna bring him back to do my other car when it warms up
Had an appt for Saturday morning rescheduled a second time due to weather. Chuck has been very professional I just can't seem to get a break from this weather.
Looking forward to getting this done.
Unfortunately the truck won't fit in my garage
 
You made them work outside? Ingrate... :ROFLMAO:

Yea man I felt really bad. My truck fits in my garage but is literally up the front wall and door so they wouldn’t have had any room to work. I took care of them though.

AG or Presbyterian?

Jehovah’s Witness

Had an appt for Saturday morning rescheduled a second time due to weather. Chuck has been very professional I just can't seem to get a break from this weather.
Looking forward to getting this done.
Unfortunately the truck won't fit in my garage


Yea he got a couple of calls while he was here and was rescheduling people. Glad I got an appointment for today.
 
Page 127 of the TRX Owners Manual states, “Under no circumstances should you wear flip flops and shorts in a TRX”.

What about Red Wing logger boots and a kilt? Otherwise I’ll have to apply for a waiver. And give zero fks if they deny it. 😎
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top