2023+ digital cluster swap (COMPLETE WRITE UP)

If you did the radio before the BCM, do you need to do a factory reset on the radio or a soft reset?

Edit: jk, it's a factory reset. IT LIVES!
I did my radio before the bcm and just needed a soft reboot to get everything working properly

I did my radio before the bcm and just needed a soft reboot to get everything working properly
Hm, maybe I went nuclear before I needed to...oh well I'll just have to redo all my radio settings. BUT I HAVE NAV IN MY DASH, WOOOOOOOO.

Also, I went to the dealer with the digital dash installed and just told them my tinter got water on my bcm so I needed to change it out. They didn't even notice!

Hm, maybe I went nuclear before I needed to...oh well I'll just have to redo all my radio settings. BUT I HAVE NAV IN MY DASH, WOOOOOOOO.

Also, I went to the dealer with the digital dash installed and just told them my tinter got water on my bcm so I needed to change it out. They didn't even notice!
Congrats on the full integration and maps. I must say the custom tiles are nice too.

what about your mileage? They recorded mine before doing the bcm which was my concern since my digital cluster is about 10,800 miles higher than my actual mileage.

Congrats on the full integration and maps. I must say the custom tiles are nice too.

what about your mileage? They recorded mine before doing the bcm which was my concern since my digital cluster is about 10,800 miles higher than my actual mileage.

This guy was able to correct his mileage with the help of Jimmy07.

This guy was able to correct his mileage with the help of Jimmy07.

Only works with the 7” EVIC. We got @Quietpeen ‘s original cluster corrected no problem when he went in for his BCM swap. But the 12” is another animal. AlfaOBD will connect to it but no provision to change mileage. At least last I checked.

Does a new radio module and/or bcm have anything to do with android auto/car play?
In what capacity? The radio does the android auto/car play stuff but that should be the same between 21-22 and 23+ radios

Android auto nor car play have ever worked without issue. Ever.

Won't stay connected for more than 2 minutes.
Bluetooth however stays connected all the time.

Upgraded the software to 27.46 and still nothing. Even got a new phone and still won't stay connected. Same with my iPhone 13.

Wondering if maybe it's my radio module. Would give me another excuse to spend the $$$ to get maps and tiles working too haha

Android auto nor car play have ever worked without issue. Ever.

Won't stay connected for more than 2 minutes.
Bluetooth however stays connected all the time.

Upgraded the software to 27.46 and still nothing. Even got a new phone and still won't stay connected. Same with my iPhone 13.

Wondering if maybe it's my radio module. Would give me another excuse to spend the $$$ to get maps and tiles working too haha
that is not good. I don’t have those issues with my carplay. It usually connects almost instantly. Some times it takes a little longer but It always connects. I am also running 27.46. I have an Iphone 14

that is not good. I don’t have those issues with my carplay. It usually connects almost instantly. Some times it takes a little longer but It always connects. I am also running 27.46. I have an Iphone 14
Maybe I'll get the radio module and try it. Gotta do it for the dash anyway

Maybe I'll get the radio module and try it. Gotta do it for the dash anyway
Yeah mine is good to go. Recently it was taking a while to connect but it was on my phones side. Maybe come over to the dark side and get an android. The green texts are great for annoying everyone in a group chat

Oh see mine is the other way around, it's about 10k lower. I didn't tell then anything but once the actual milage gets to the warrenty limit I'll tell them. Whoever wrecked the truck my cluster came out of basically did it on the way home from the dealership

Yeah mine is good to go. Recently it was taking a while to connect but it was on my phones side. Maybe come over to the dark side and get an android. The green texts are great for annoying everyone in a group chat
My phone is an android!! I just got a new Galaxy s24 ultra. Still have the same issues. My iPhone is work provided phone. Hate it. Lol.
Android gang for life!

My phone is an android!! I just got a new Galaxy s24 ultra. Still have the same issues. My iPhone is work provided phone. Hate it. Lol.
Android gang for life!
But sorry about the android auto thing. Maybe is something with the wifi. Can we do wired android auto to troubleshoot

Android gang for life!

Similar for me, but I have a company iPad. Hate is not a strong enough word.

I haven't had any issues with AA. It connects so quickly and reliably, I don't even think about it.

But sorry about the android auto thing. Maybe is something with the wifi. Can we do wired android auto to troubleshoot
I haven't tried wired at all. I despise seeing wires anywhere. But that is a good thought to plug it in and see.
I was almost ready to buy one of those Magic Boxes. They came out with one that is very small that plugs in and tucks on the side of the phone charger/cradle nicely. Still plugs in tho.

I haven't tried wired at all. I despise seeing wires anywhere. But that is a good thought to plug it in and see.
I was almost ready to buy one of those Magic Boxes. They came out with one that is very small that plugs in and tucks on the side of the phone charger/cradle nicely. Still plugs in tho.
I want a full screen mirror to run highway radar and other non AA apps.

Also, does anyone else's phone button now summon the uconnect assistant?
20240619_164531.jpg

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back