Possibly the coolest and easiest dash cam install ever

Dark Wing

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport, 2005 Yukon XL SS2, 2018 Honda Accord, 2001 Saturn
Why are you posting this in a dash cam review section?
All they have left is red and white paint. 🤣
Yes, I am a newbie to this forum. I just asked as I am trying to spec my new build. I thought that maybe my computer had glitched or something. Did not know that going off topic was taboo.

ASR

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Hey here's a thought, maybe the camera can record other people driving the truck like yearly inspection test drives from the service department? 🤣

ASR

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
So did anyone else get a email from the company to confirm the year, make, model. As well as asking for a pic of the existing? I ordered from the actual site not amazon.
Yes I did.

Phillytrx

TRX Maniac
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 trackhawk
Mine arrived today. I’ll probably install it tomorrow. I did get a email from them today with a QR code to scan for the app. Email was sent through Amazon.

Eighty

Dream Killer
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'22 TRX (Lvl 2), Diamond Black
So did anyone else get a email from the company to confirm the year, make, model. As well as asking for a pic of the existing? I ordered from the actual site not amazon.
I got that email as well, ordered from the site. It was from “Tina”.

OP
OP
HorsePowerObsessed

HorsePowerObsessed

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX
Yes I got that initially, too. They want to make sure you don't have the "model A" version before sending it out.

wac45

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW 535i / Indian Chieftain Limited
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX delivered 03-17-22
Yes I got that initially, too. They want to make sure you don't have the "model A" version before sending it out.
Do you know what the difference is between the ModelA and the Model B? Their site said Model A coming soon. Thanks

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping