Intake: more audible whine but no noticeable power increaseHow are you liking it so far? Noticeable? I am waiting for mine to ship.
Predator: more whine & DEFINITELY noticeable power increase
Intake: more audible whine but no noticeable power increaseHow are you liking it so far? Noticeable? I am waiting for mine to ship.
Wow that's great news!! I wonder what stage 1 includes... upper 2.8X pulley perhaps?!?!I spoke with the Power Broker dealers here in Colorado when I had my tires rotated last week. He said they are hoping that between Dec 23 and January ish 2024 they stage 1 kit will be available for install under warranty.
That’s all I know but wanted to share.
We shall see what does (or does not) transpire.
Stay safe!
Mark
Especially since the kit includes everything needed to install.![]()
Would be nice or maybe injector upgrades !?!?Wow that's great news!! I wonder what stage 1 includes... upper 2.8X pulley perhaps?!?!
Awesome! Will be installing mine then be ordering some other bits shortly after!Sorry about the current wait guys, we are expecting to have the next round in this coming week.
Looks like more than just a raised redline lol@Nick797 hey I got a tune only on my trx when I first got it, can I still throw on the predator pulley and be good? This is my dyno sheet looks like
Mostly just a higher redline?
View attachment 108800
Do you have a graph of the afr? That and the spark tables would be needed to see if there is any room.@Nick797 hey I got a tune only on my trx when I first got it, can I still throw on the predator pulley and be good? This is my dyno sheet looks like
Mostly just a higher redline?
View attachment 108800
Can the stock injectors handle the required fuel of the FAS pulley at the higher redline? Not sure his altitude but I’m guessing that would be flirting with disaster in good DA.Do you have a graph of the afr? That and the spark tables would be needed to see if there is any room.
@GP4L ran an 11.95 with essentially the same setup.Has anyone taken their truck to the track and ran the 1/4 mile with the FAS pulley upgrade?? Wondering what times anyone got?
Also, I have the Afe Momentum “raising hell red” air intake. If I added the FAS pulley as well would it be safe to do a few runs on the track for 1/4 mile times?
Nice! That’s a great run with this big ‘ole truck.@GP4L ran an 11.95 with essentially the same setup.
Is this with the pulley and intake or just pulley? Was going to throw pulley on when it finally ships to me...A generic calculator says that’s 775 ish horsepower.
So 70 ish Hp gained.
Idk. What ever @GP4L has that got him to 11.95 in the 1/4Is this with the pulley and intake or just pulley? Was going to throw pulley on when it finally ships to me...
Gp4l had intake & predator/incog slip-onIdk. What ever @GP4L has that got him to 11.95 in the 1/4
Does intake help at all with the lower pulley swap? or should pretty much expect the same if I dont change the intake?Gp4l had intake & predator/incog slip-on
If i had to do only 1, id prolly do the pulley bc gains were legitimately noticeable. I think the intake is more of a supporting mod and for that sweet blower whine and ease of maintenanceDoes intake help at all with the lower pulley swap? or should pretty much expect the same if I dont change the intake?
Intake will allow it to breathe better, yes some power gains proven on dyno. I didn’t see much difference from stock to S&B except noise. However I did notice it making boost a little better over stock. For the price of these intakes (I’m used to German cars and paying around 2k for an intake) price is cheap. I like the S&B intake, good quality and fit. Not to mention the added whine from the supercharger (louder but not obnoxious).Does intake help at all with the lower pulley swap? or should pretty much expect the same if I dont change the intake?
Okay thank you for your input. Im excited to get this pulley on, no idea when they are going to ship out yet...If i had to do only 1, id prolly do the pulley bc gains were legitimately noticeable. I think the intake is more of a supporting mod and for that sweet blower whine and ease of maintenance