FAS lower pulley...

Incorrect. When you add the Predator pulley (installs over the OEM CRANK PULLEY), you need a different supercharger belt & accessory belt (both of which are included with the kit)
Okay, thank you for clarifying Blaster. So everything we need is included though, that’s what I was most curious about. Did you have this upgrade done to yours also? It sounds like great bang for the buck assuming those HP gains are accurate..

 
Okay, thank you for clarifying Blaster. So everything we need is included though, that’s what I was most curious about. Did you have this upgrade done to yours also? It sounds like great bang for the buck assuming those HP gains are accurate..

Yes, I just installed it about 2 weeks ago. If/when you get it, shoot me a PM and I'll send you some helpful videos that'll save you some very large headaches I had to deal with. @PegLeg can attest to their value lol
 
Yes, I just installed it about 2 weeks ago. If/when you get it, shoot me a PM and I'll send you some helpful videos that'll save you some very large headaches I had to deal with. @PegLeg can attest to their value lol
The videos @blaster9 sent me of his install experience helped me know what I was getting into and avoid any setbacks!

Also, @Nick797 was very helpful when I placed my order. He helped me purchase the right size green supercharger belt which I preferred. Fast shipping and detailed instructions included.

Thanks guys!
 
Just to be crystal clear; we only need to change the PULLEY, not the BELT, is this correct? does the Forum 6% Discount apply to this pulley (obviously) as well I assume? Thank you Nick🙏🏻
Shoot me a PM We can get you sorted if youd like to get a green belt or anything special.
 
I want one but I have warranty concerns. Can it be removed without leaving any signs that it was installed? I don't want to waste a free 7yr/100k warranty.
 
The videos @blaster9 sent me of his install experience helped me know what I was getting into and avoid any setbacks!

Also, @Nick797 was very helpful when I placed my order. He helped me purchase the right size green supercharger belt which I preferred. Fast shipping and detailed instructions included.

Thanks guys!
View attachment 104154
Thank you boys this will be super helpful. I’m in communication with @Nick797 right now and should be ordering my pulley assembly today. Unfortunately i wont be doing the install myself but I have an excellent shop @mariodamechanic who is a master mechanic and has helped with all my TRX mods.
 
Shoot me a PM We can get you sorted if youd like to get a green belt or anything special.
Is there an added benefit to getting the green belt? I think I read they are more "heavy duty"? sorry if its a stupid question I'm still learning about these set ups..
 
Green belt someone said is prone to slip but it's a heavy duty belt some people prefer it over the black your own choice, getting my pulley installed today let's see how it goes
 
Installed it. I noticed much better response. Hopefully I should find out more as I drive throughout the month. I'll let you guys know more. However, no issues. No. Squeaks and I can't wait till fall!

Idle is much smoother now I noticed when the car is running parked

Did a couple hard pulls getting 13 boost psi
 
Last edited:
Alright guys question what's the next mod now?😂

Already got s&b intake, jlt catch can, magnaflow NDT exhaust, FAS lower Pulley, oracle off road 9 inch lights, avs visors, JL 10 inch subs 2x stealth box, carbon fiber steering wheel, gorilla lugs, mudflaps rokbloks, ceramic tints, brawlerfab front mount for offroadlights, forgetting something but think I've got most of it
 
Alright guys question what's the next mod now?😂

Already got s&b intake, jlt catch can, magnaflow NDT exhaust, FAS lower Pulley, oracle off road 9 inch lights, avs visors, JL 10 inch subs 2x stealth box, carbon fiber steering wheel, gorilla lugs, mudflaps rokbloks, ceramic tints, brawlerfab front mount for offroadlights, forgetting something but think I've got most of it
Make it look like it should’ve from the factory by adding 37s and 0 offset 20” wheels for that wider, flush to the fenders look!
 
OK, I've read through this thread and have a couple of questions. I have the S&B intake and I added this system so I can run E-85 at any blend I want without having to empty the tank. https://www.advancedfueldynamics.co...der-e85-flexfuel-ram-trx-truck-2021-2022-2023 On a mostly stock engine, I do notice a "seat of the pants" power increase with the full tank of E-85.
My question would be how much WHP will this pulley add running E-85, if without its 60-70?
 
Alright guys question what's the next mod now?😂

Already got s&b intake, jlt catch can, magnaflow NDT exhaust, FAS lower Pulley, oracle off road 9 inch lights, avs visors, JL 10 inch subs 2x stealth box, carbon fiber steering wheel, gorilla lugs, mudflaps rokbloks, ceramic tints, brawlerfab front mount for offroadlights, forgetting something but think I've got most of it
Someone mentioned having that Race chip programmer. Wonder if that’s worth a try since it doesn’t require PCM unlock/full tune
 
Alright guys question what's the next mod now?😂

Already got s&b intake, jlt catch can, magnaflow NDT exhaust, FAS lower Pulley, oracle off road 9 inch lights, avs visors, JL 10 inch subs 2x stealth box, carbon fiber steering wheel, gorilla lugs, mudflaps rokbloks, ceramic tints, brawlerfab front mount for offroadlights, forgetting something but think I've got most of it
Catch can, Tazer!
Def worth it, although youve covered more than enough!!
 
Looks like they're back on pre-order. This is definitely a great mod for the cost ratio horsepower gain
 
I had an incognito and AFE Momentum installed. According to performance pages which I know can be unreliable, I went from 11 to 14 psi. It was a Noticeable difference. After a few hundred miles, I developed a knock on cold starts. I’m assuming spark knock. It was very noticeable. Been running 93 octane since day one. So, I returned the pulley to stock. Knock went away. Assuming a tune would have alleviated the knock
OK, I've read through this thread and have a couple of questions. I have the S&B intake and I added this system so I can run E-85 at any blend I want without having to empty the tank. https://www.advancedfueldynamics.co...der-e85-flexfuel-ram-trx-truck-2021-2022-2023 On a mostly stock engine, I do notice a "seat of the pants" power increase with the full tank of E-85.
My question would be how much WHP will this pulley add running E-85, if without its 60-70?
How do you like e85
 
OK, I've read through this thread and have a couple of questions. I have the S&B intake and I added this system so I can run E-85 at any blend I want without having to empty the tank. https://www.advancedfueldynamics.co...der-e85-flexfuel-ram-trx-truck-2021-2022-2023 On a mostly stock engine, I do notice a "seat of the pants" power increase with the full tank of E-85.
My question would be how much WHP will this pulley add running E-85, if without its 60-70?
Likely run out of injector if close to sea level. Saw someone post on the HPTuners awhile back a log with e85 on stock injectors and they were maxed out without upping the boost.

Once you run e85 I don’t know why you wouldn’t tune properly and do injectors. You have already voided your warranty. Seems really illogical to run a piggayback commander for fueling that you puts you at more risk of damage when you have already voided the warranty. At that point I would think you want as skilled and expertly tuned as possible.

Honestly, running that commander on a stock hellcat isn’t wise for the entire drivetrain (let alone if you add power). A full PCM and TCM tune is needed to adjust all of the torque nannies for the trans and shifting. With that commander you are throwing 10% more torque at everything with stock limits and controls in place. Good way to eat through the trans faster. Just get a full flex tune so the PCM and TCM are both calibrated correctly to your e85 blend.
 
Last edited:

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top