'27 TRX Code Guide & Allocation info from MARK DODGE

I think they only make around 2500 Rs per year. Tough to get an exact number. I think over 4 years they produced around 51,000 TRXs, and it was pretty low in 2024 - 2022 was around 22,000. And 2024 was less than 5,000. Still around double R production.

My point? We know over the first 2ish months they are producing around 2400. So, is that it? Done?

No way. Once those are out they will open it up.
I think @Eighty has data on TRX historical production? My gut says much lower...
 
Random image from a previous post. Ignore the red rectangle - look at the far right column.
_media_img_5867-webp.48420_full.webp
 
Well dang! I started in January '23 so I caught the very end of '23 model year, when they opened/closed a few times.
Can post RHO production by year as well?
RHO is incomplete data.
6,828 for MY25, but that’s window stickers (Ram didn’t publish build sheets for that year). So I can’t see trucks that were built for export other than Canada, PR, and a few other countries. My guess is probably closer to 8,000 overall.
19,078 for MY26, but production is still going. Likely will finish over 20,000.
 
@AnthonyRI what has Mark Dodge sold their initial TRX SRT allocations for? MSRP, above, or below? and if not MSRP, what was the markup or discount on those orders?
 
How much below MSRP was your Mark Dodge order?
I never ordered from them before. My 2022 came from Chapman and was like $11k below MSRP. Was a fun journey getting that one. My 2021 came from #1 Cochrane at MSRP.
 
I never ordered from them before. My 2022 came from Chapman and was like $11k below MSRP. Was a fun journey getting that one. My 2021 came from #1 Cochrane at MSRP.
All nothing to do with this conversation.
 
This is a thread about '27 TRX ordering.

I didn't buy through them and I previously posted that their rival, Navarre CJDR, is letting their allocations go at MSRP. I think they had two which we scooped up.

They will work with you if you call Brittany at 337-508-0802 - they will reserve future orders/allocations for people at MSRP - only fee is a dealer fee for $440 and they require a $5k deposit.

I have my POC and now just waiting and will be selling my 2022 TRX.
 
The opening of this video goes over buying from out of state. I have not bought a car in Connecticut since 2009, where I have lived since then. CT has the worst dealers that overcharge, so ask any questions about buying out of state, financing, trading in your current ride to an out of state dealer...tax pros and cons...registering, issues, transporting, etc.

I am an average Joe with a 9-5 job and cars are my family's "thing".
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top