'27 TRX Code Guide & Allocation info from MARK DODGE

I’m serious though because how did Mark Dodge have possibly up to 9 allocations and not a single one went to a forum member to say they got an allocation at X price?
Influencers? Ram might also be trickling out the allocation. Who knows. I've bought 5 trucks from them in the last 5 years (including a TRX at a discount and a Lunar at sticker) and didn't get the call. Not our world gentlemen ... Just the way it is. I am sure they will give them to us at discounts when they can.
 
Last edited:
@AnthonyRI what has Mark Dodge sold their initial TRX SRT allocations for? MSRP, above, or below? and if not MSRP, what was the markup or discount on those orders?
So far all each of our TRX allocations for 2027 were signed for MSRP + $436 Doc Fee $4 Temp Tags and $2K deposit.
No influencers yet, no NDA, and no . . .. Navarre is not our rival LOL
 
No influencers yet, no NDA, and no . . .. Navarre is not our rival LOL
But AI told me so! 🤣

Screenshot_2026-06-28-07-43-20-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
 
So far all each of our TRX allocations for 2027 were signed for MSRP + $436 Doc Fee $4 Temp Tags and $2K deposit.
No influencers yet, no NDA, and no . . .. Navarre is not our rival LOL
Nice! Thank you for the honest response and your great dealership not gauging it's customers by selling above MSRP 🙌
 
Last edited:
Make it make sense for me, guys... am I crazy for this strategy? 🤔

I’ve been thinking about the market lately. With the allocation limits on the upcoming 2027 TRXs, I have a strong feeling the prices of our used V8s are going to stay high or even go up.

My current plan: Hold onto my 2024 TRX, ride out the initial 2027 hype until the market settles down, and then trade it in. Plus, I’m hoping by waiting, I can still score one of those hefty volume discounts from Mark Dodge on the '27.

Who else is playing the long game? Let me know if there are any flaws in my logic!
Not sure that strategy will work due to Tim Kiniskus saying in a recent interview they plan to pump out a 100K V8s in the near future.
 
I apologize if this has already been answered, but where is the “Bloodshot” package option?
Was told by my dealer that is a 10K option and expect your delivery to be delayed by an unknown period of time since the added diamond black paint and vinyl graphics are hand-done at an upfitter once SHAP completes the build.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALJ
So is the bloodshot night edition not even available at this time? I've heard a few dealers that have said only the standard colors are open.
 
Not at all. You’ll be lucky to get MSRP and only because it’s Mark Dodge. Dealerships are already advertising on FB for $10-20k mark-ups.
I sought out Mark Dodge after being quoted "$50-55k mark up because there will be a limited production of 7k TRXs nationwide" according to San Leandro Dodge in California. Not sure why they wanted to lie to a former F&I Manager like that. I laughed and promptly hung up. Incredibly predatory practices.
 
I sought out Mark Dodge after being quoted "$50-55k mark up because there will be a limited production of 7k TRXs nationwide" according to San Leandro Dodge in California. Not sure why they wanted to lie to a former F&I Manager like that. I laughed and promptly hung up. Incredibly predatory practices.
It does look like this initial production is far less than 7K. The doc we saw showed 2600 nationally.
 
I called a dealer looking for an allocation and they said it would arrive "sometime in July" I thought that it was August 3rd for the start of production. But I noticed on the build sheet it says June production under the options list. Are they actually building some in June? I attached a picture.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9701 copy.webp
    IMG_9701 copy.webp
    127.2 KB · Views: 48
So is the bloodshot night edition not even available at this time? I've heard a few dealers that have said only the standard colors are open.
Yes, it's late availability along with Goldilocks
 
I called a dealer looking for an allocation and they said it would arrive "sometime in July" I thought that it was August 3rd for the start of production. But I noticed on the build sheet it says June production under the options list. Are they actually building some in June? I attached a picture.
thats the first time ive seen that. June is over, so Id say its wrong lol.
 
I called a dealer looking for an allocation and they said it would arrive "sometime in July" I thought that it was August 3rd for the start of production. But I noticed on the build sheet it says June production under the options list. Are they actually building some in June? I attached a picture.
my man with the green
 
So far all each of our TRX allocations for 2027 were signed for MSRP + $436 Doc Fee $4 Temp Tags and $2K deposit.
No influencers yet, no NDA, and no . . .. Navarre is not our rival LOL
Y’all got a black one left?
 
I called a dealer looking for an allocation and they said it would arrive "sometime in July" I thought that it was August 3rd for the start of production. But I noticed on the build sheet it says June production under the options list. Are they actually building some in June? I attached a picture.

Interesting I hadn't noticed that, but all ours state the "June production" as well. This does not mean that the truck is built in June, seeing as its over, and they're not built.
It could be a very wide use of the term production, similar to how in Stellantis world Scheduled doesn't mean Scheduled and Shipped doesn't mean Shipped, compared to what commonfolk might interpret those to mean.

To note, the image you've shown is a dealer stock order also, not a sold order with any customers name on it (though could be added later).
The "fastest moving vehicle" note is hilarious, that's usually a pre-spec set up by RAM as a suggestion for what sells the fastest. I would whole-heartedly disagree on including tow mirrors for an FMV.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top