'27 TRX Code Guide & Allocation info from MARK DODGE

Interesting, I hadn't heard that. The 2400 SRT TRX's are being allocated (amongst 1900 dealerships) based on Feb-Apr sales. Only Ram knows exactly how many "sales" there were during that period. But I looked up how many VIN assignments were made during that time - it was about 71,800. So if you assumed that sales roughly follows VIN assignments (i.e., accepted orders), then the sales/allocation ratio would be more like 30:1.

But still - even a dealership that sold 100 trucks during that period would get 3 allocations. And as I understand it, the allocations aren't calculated exactly that way. Pretty much every dealership will get at least one. So take 1900 dealerships that all get one, and the remaining 500 are divvied up by sales.

I can certainly see how even the largest dealership in the nation would only get single digits to start.
The only Ram dealership in our town told @alexac9 they got 1 and are marking it up $15k!
 
Interesting, I hadn't heard that. The 2400 SRT TRX's are being allocated (amongst 1900 dealerships) based on Feb-Apr sales. Only Ram knows exactly how many "sales" there were during that period. But I looked up how many VIN assignments were made during that time - it was about 71,800. So if you assumed that sales roughly follows VIN assignments (i.e., accepted orders), then the sales/allocation ratio would be more like 30:1.

But still - even a dealership that sold 100 trucks during that period would get 3 allocations. And as I understand it, the allocations aren't calculated exactly that way. Pretty much every dealership will get at least one. So take 1900 dealerships that all get one, and the remaining 500 are divvied up by sales.

I can certainly see how even the largest dealership in the nation would only get single digits to start.
I swear it was not me who started the 50 car rumor...i read here

Screenshot_2026-06-25-14-49-36-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
 
All set guys, found a dealer selling for MSRP plus a $440 doc fee.

They have one coming that is unspoken for. If anyone wants the dealer info, DM, and I will give you the contact. It is white and i do not know the options.
 
I apologize if this has already been answered, but where is the “Bloodshot” package option?
 
I doubt they can enforce something like that. There are a shitload of legitimate reasons that someone might need to get rid of their TRX in the first year of ownership.
Its legit...some other brands do it as well.
Screenshot_2026-06-25-17-37-59-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
 
I doubt they can enforce something like that. There are a shitload of legitimate reasons that someone might need to get rid of their TRX in the first year of ownership.
I agree but it’s interesting that they would come out and say that. The markups are going to be insane.
 
Sorry if this has been answered already, but when is 2027 1500 truck production starting?
Also:
Anyone know when the Rumble Bee order bank is supposed to be opening?
 
Sorry if this has been answered already, but when is 2027 1500 truck production starting?
Also:
Anyone know when the Rumble Bee order bank is supposed to be opening?
Internet says July/August

Screenshot_2026-06-25-18-00-11-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
 
Sorry if this has been answered already, but when is 2027 1500 truck production starting?
Also:
Anyone know when the Rumble Bee order bank is supposed to be opening?
Monday 8/3 production start. No idea about the RB but that model has its own forum created by @Nitro if you want a RB.
 
Its legit...some other brands do it as well.
View attachment 159986

I wasn't questioning whether or not the manufacturers print that policy. I want to know if they can legally enforce it. I don't think they can apply that policy to the guy that runs into financial difficulties and needs to get rid of the vehicle within the first year.

I've seen similar employment contracts that a lawyer told me aren't enforceable. They do scare a lot of people into thinking they're legal and that's probably what the manufacturer is hoping for.
 
I wasn't questioning whether or not the manufacturers print that policy. I want to know if they can legally enforce it. I don't think they can apply that policy to the guy that runs into financial difficulties and needs to get rid of the vehicle within the first year.

I've seen similar employment contracts that a lawyer told me aren't enforceable. They do scare a lot of people into thinking they're legal and that's probably what the manufacturer is hoping for.

I will let you know for sure when i read the contract, but yes, it is enforceable as a contract is a contract. No different than if a truck is marked as a modded vehicle and they void the warranty...then a new guy buys it and has no idea there is no warranty on the truck.

Employment law changes a lot, and is taken more serious than a car warranty...i agree though, i think it is bullshit especially if the dealers are marking them up.
 
So take 1900 dealerships that all get one, and the remaining 500 are divvied up by sales.

I can certainly see how even the largest dealership in the nation would only get single digits to start.
Are the Canadian dealerships included in your 1900 figure too or is that just the US dealers? I would assume there would be allocations out of the 2400 designated for certain Canadian dealerships.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top