'27 TRX Code Guide & Allocation info from MARK DODGE

Did they announce what the warranty will be on the new TRX?
I don't believe so, but I think we will hear within the next few days. Looks like there was a press event yesterday or Sunday... TFL released a video, and I have seen pics from others on Facebook of a bunch of trucks in a parking garage. I did hear in a video (can't remember which one) were they did say it will be 10 yr 100k mile. But I haven't seen anything official.
 
I don't believe so, but I think we will hear within the next few days. Looks like there was a press event yesterday or Sunday... TFL released a video, and I have seen pics from others on Facebook of a bunch of trucks in a parking garage. I did hear in a video (can't remember which one) were they did say it will be 10 yr 100k mile. But I haven't seen anything official.
TFL said 10/100 but the window sticker he had for the truck shows 5/60
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4043.webp
    IMG_4043.webp
    108.7 KB · Views: 47
TFL said 10/100 but the window sticker he had for the truck shows 5/60
Looks like the 10/100 does not apply to the TRX, that additional time/mileage will cost around $8k if one purchases an extended factory warranty.
 
Anyone else kind of relieved at this point about the slow launch? I mean they excitement has already worn off a bit from the extended wait. And my final edition is perfectly fine but I would not have been able to resist the upgrade and losing my slot. Happy to just wait a bit now personally
 
Anyone else kind of relieved at this point about the slow launch? I mean they excitement has already worn off a bit from the extended wait. And my final edition is perfectly fine but I would not have been able to resist the upgrade and losing my slot. Happy to just wait a bit now personally
I’m patiently waiting, but I’m not one of the club yet…. If I was already rolling in a TRX, I’d be less itchy about the new one. Meanwhile, I’m just driving my 2019 Ram (it’s been a good truck) with fingers crossed that I might get the call from Mark Dodge!
 
It does look like this initial production is far less than 7K. The doc we saw showed 2600 nationally.
He meant total. Ever. I had explained I wasn't in a hurry and can wait my turn.
 
I’ve been calling around to every Ram dealer within 300 miles over the last few days and was told by several of the dealers that supposedly have inside knowledge that once they make the 2,600 TRXs, they won’t make more until 2028. So if you don’t snag an allocation, you won’t get one for another year and a half to two years. I was told the same thing by several different people which made me concerned enough that I decided to snag the last allocation I could find here in Utah. Officially placed my order yesterday.
 
I’ve been calling around to every Ram dealer within 300 miles over the last few days and was told by several of the dealers that supposedly have inside knowledge that once they make the 2,600 TRXs, they won’t make more until 2028. So if you don’t snag an allocation, you won’t get one for another year and a half to two years. I was told the same thing by several different people which made me concerned enough that I decided to snag the last allocation I could find here in Utah. Officially placed my order yesterday.
That would be idiotic. Spin up suppliers and all that for 7 weeks worth of production? Those run on the same line as the rest.

Just trying to drum up quick sales out of fear. Did you at least get sticker?
 
I completely agree. I was just surprised after I heard the same thing more than a handful of times during all my calls. And all claiming to have insider info.

And yes.
 
I was first in line to snag my dealers one allocation only to be disappointed the bloodshot night wasn't available for thrm to select. I passed on the allocation slot and am hoping I didnt screw the pooch losing my spot. Given that im into other things like motorcycles and such it would benefit Ram to take my money while you can. Not really interested in waiting 1 plus years to even order the thing
 
The only thing that scares me about waiting is, that by the time they open up the order banks to accept all sold orders, Ram will increase the base price by 10k.
 
Our first D1 SCHEDULED.
As a reminder, the date shown under D1 is "estimated ship date" which really means "estimated turn the keys over to logistics instead of production" it does not mean that the build is on ship, or train, just that it's estimated that's when they're done building it. So this truck will likely start production 1-2 weeks before the date shown. Only one so far:

1783780976142.webp
 
Our first D1 SCHEDULED.
As a reminder, the date shown under D1 is "estimated ship date" which really means "estimated turn the keys over to logistics instead of production" it does not mean that the build is on ship, or train, just that it's estimated that's when they're done building it. So this truck will likely start production 1-2 weeks before the date shown. Only one so far:

View attachment 160407
What color is that? Just wondering since theyve only built black and white so far for customers.
 
I guess I would have thought they would've scheduled MD trucks earlier, being the biggest seller of RAMs in NA, possibly the world.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top