'27 TRX Code Guide & Allocation info from MARK DODGE

Are the Canadian dealerships included in your 1900 figure too or is that just the US dealers? I would assume there would be allocations out of the 2400 designated for certain Canadian dealerships.
IMG_6583.gif


I don’t know. I’m just spewing random shit that I have seen. Apparently it’s 1900 dealers “who have earned an allocation”.

1782433051668.webp
 
I will let you know for sure when i read the contract, but yes, it is enforceable as a contract is a contract. No different than if a truck is marked as a modded vehicle and they void the warranty...then a new guy buys it and has no idea there is no warranty on the truck.

Employment law changes a lot, and is taken more serious than a car warranty...i agree though, i think it is bullshit especially if the dealers are marking them up.

The contract with Stellantis is not a big deal because most people will keep their truck longer than a year. I still think it's set up as a scare tactic for scumbag flippers.

Using your example as a reference...if you sold your '27 TRX after 6 months, in a private sale, as-is, the buyer might not know that the warranty is void until he brings it in to a dealer for warranty work. The same might happen if you trade it in at a non-CJDR dealer. By then it's too late and it does nothing to punish the original buyer...which is the point of the contract to begin with.

I am curious to see the specific language of that contract. Scan the document and post it up here when you get it.
 
I doubt they can enforce something like that. There are a shitload of legitimate reasons that someone might need to get rid of their TRX in the first year of ownership.
GM did this on Hummer EVs and I think the electric Escalade. The warranty gets removed and you can’t purchase a GM extended warranty after that. This doesn’t impact the flipper as they can say they sold the car/truck as-is.

 
Last edited:
I swear it was not me who started the 50 car rumor...i read here

View attachment 159979


The results may correlate to 1:50
I swear it was not me who started the 50 car rumor...i read here

View attachment 159979


What was announced by RAM early this year is that the % of TRX allocation was going to be equal to a dealer's 1500 sales within a certain period.
From the get go, I knew that math wasn't going to make sense, with my gut on where production would be. I knew rounding would be an issue with how many dealerships there are, and how small production would be.

They ultimately built a "floor" where they determined 1900 of the dealerships to be eligible, and then ran some math, that we don't have exact clarity on, but it came out about right.
THEN they are rolling out that number SLOWLY, so we really won't know until the end. I've been down this road before, and capacity can change - which would change allocation. This is why we, and your other reputable forum dealers, are taking it one month at a time. I have seen dealers on FB talking about #s that are completely false.... and that's going to be very fun to watch when the VINs are not assigned. Lots of bad google reviews inbound!

FWIW, the Chat GPT and similar tools are not a great source for prospective info in automotive. There are too many publications that use each other as sources, without having real answers, and they rise to the top by repetition.
 
The contract with Stellantis is not a big deal because most people will keep their truck longer than a year. I still think it's set up as a scare tactic for scumbag flippers.

Using your example as a reference...if you sold your '27 TRX after 6 months, in a private sale, as-is, the buyer might not know that the warranty is void until he brings it in to a dealer for warranty work. The same might happen if you trade it in at a non-CJDR dealer. By then it's too late and it does nothing to punish the original buyer...which is the point of the contract to begin with.

I am curious to see the specific language of that contract. Scan the document and post it up here when you get it.
I don't expect there to be a contract that customers sign. To me it SOUNDS like they could spell it out in the warranty documents, and by purchasing you are understanding what is and isn't covered. The functionality is similar to the 2026 1500 Rams with the 100K/10Y powertrain warranty which is good for FIRST owner, second owner gets the traditional 5Y/60K. That shocked me and then a co-worker showed me that Hyundai was doing the same for a long long time. SO I do think it's "enforceable" in a literal sense, it's whether they execute it and if there are pathways for special circumstance, we'll see. It does really punish the SECOND buyer, the uninformed, not the FLIPPER... so I don't love that.
 
The results may correlate to 1:50



What was announced by RAM early this year is that the % of TRX allocation was going to be equal to a dealer's 1500 sales within a certain period.
From the get go, I knew that math wasn't going to make sense, with my gut on where production would be. I knew rounding would be an issue with how many dealerships there are, and how small production would be.

They ultimately built a "floor" where they determined 1900 of the dealerships to be eligible, and then ran some math, that we don't have exact clarity on, but it came out about right.
THEN they are rolling out that number SLOWLY, so we really won't know until the end. I've been down this road before, and capacity can change - which would change allocation. This is why we, and your other reputable forum dealers, are taking it one month at a time. I have seen dealers on FB talking about #s that are completely false.... and that's going to be very fun to watch when the VINs are not assigned. Lots of bad google reviews inbound!

FWIW, the Chat GPT and similar tools are not a great source for prospective info in automotive. There are too many publications that use each other as sources, without having real answers, and they rise to the top by repetition.
Thanks for the insight. I posted the Gemini screenshot because I was trying to sort out what's rumor versus what dealers are actually seeing. Sounds like we'll all know a lot more once Ram finishes rolling out allocations.
 
I don't expect there to be a contract that customers sign. To me it SOUNDS like they could spell it out in the warranty documents, and by purchasing you are understanding what is and isn't covered. The functionality is similar to the 2026 1500 Rams with the 100K/10Y powertrain warranty which is good for FIRST owner, second owner gets the traditional 5Y/60K. That shocked me and then a co-worker showed me that Hyundai was doing the same for a long long time. SO I do think it's "enforceable" in a literal sense, it's whether they execute it and if there are pathways for special circumstance, we'll see. It does really punish the SECOND buyer, the uninformed, not the FLIPPER... so I don't love that.
Wait the 10yr/100k is only for original owner?!
 
Wait the 10yr/100k is only for original owner?!
I don't believe they announced what the warranty will be, but the documents and what has been shared says original owner must keep the truck for 1 year to allow the warranty to be transferrable.
 
I would love a 100,000 powertrain warranty on these. Patiently waiting for an email. I may go ahead and sell my 22 tho.
 
I”ll play along. Here’s a 2027 version of my truck:
PRICING

BASE VEHICLE DT6S98 $74,995
TRX PACKAGE 29Q $25,000
DESTINATION FEE $2795
Total Base MSRP for TRX $102790

Additional available options:
  • Bed utility $945
  • Trailer Tow Group $595
  • Trailer Tow Mirrors (must have trailer tow group) $795
  • Tow tech group (must have trailer tow mirrors) $595
  • TRX Exterior graphics $495
  • Beadlock capably wheels $2495
  • Rock Rails $995
Grand Total: $109,705

For almost $110,000 I get an extra 75hp and a questionable UConnect 5.

Nah, I’m good with my pedestrian 2021.
I did my build on Wednesday, and I picked the Molten Red, no towing package, Bed utility package $995, Bead lock aluminum wheels $2495, Off Road running boards $1195, Panoramic Sunroof $1595, TRX Hood graphics $895, Mopar TRX exterior graphics $495 $110,930. My 2022 has 69.678 miles on it so this makes some sense.
 
Are the Canadian dealerships included in your 1900 figure too or is that just the US dealers? I would assume there would be allocations out of the 2400 designated for certain Canadian dealerships.
ill bet any canadian allocations and especially in Ontario will be close to $250,000 with dealer mark ups, luxury tax and sales taxes
 
Allocation seems like it will kill the discounts we received in the past
I totally get where you're coming from on the limits, but it’s actually set up to protect the value of your current Used TRX so you keep getting the most out of it for now.

No need to rush into anything—we can sit tight with this allocation, and if you want to scale up down the road, you can easily upgrade later with the 2027 Used TRX or no limit 2028.
 
They don't care about the value of past vehicles. That's a market issue. Stellantis should crank these out. Their customers are the dealers. Allocation only helps them. Not us. If dealers use ADM Stellantis doesn't see a dime more.

Why they allocate isn't clear, but it isn't designed to help us.
 
I made decision on the trade-in value for my 24.. The dealership gave me a very good price.i was very happy with it so ordered 27. I don't think I'll see it before Christmas ,
it may be next year before I see it so now we wait...Lol No discounts, no markups, just sticker price plus options pretty simple. The dealer also allows me to keep driving my truck but ask me not put over 10k on it. I agreed no worries...Not my DD.. I order white
I had a 21 white, 22 white, 24 white and now a 27 White. Same dearler for all of them...awesome service...
 

Attachments

  • 20260626_123456.webp
    20260626_123456.webp
    351.8 KB · Views: 59
The way dealers approach selling the Raptor R, in large part because of the way Ford allocates them and produces in low numbers, set a bad precedent... if you supply much less than the demand, you may tempt buyers to just go with a little (or a lot) less truck that looks the same, since it is produced in huge numbers and is available... and the ones fortunate enough to procure the halo vehicle will pay whatever you ask for the opportunity.

We commonly blame individual dealers but the manufacturers aren't fully absolved, as much as they want us to think they are...
Agree, I see more regular Raptors in my area then I see TRX's. But I still barely see Raptor R's. They made the reg raptor more affordable so they can increase the price of the Raptor R for only a selected few
 
I think they only make around 2500 Rs per year. Tough to get an exact number. I think over 4 years they produced around 51,000 TRXs, and it was pretty low in 2024 - 2022 was around 22,000. And 2024 was less than 5,000. Still around double R production.

My point? We know over the first 2ish months they are producing around 2400. So, is that it? Done?

No way. Once those are out they will open it up.
 
Last edited:
Agreed....think we have to wait it out for the MSRP price.

I don't think there's that much of a change with the whole damn truck besides a small bump in HP. Same clunk, radiator etc

Someone definitely posted pics of the same crap parts.
yes. I had to deal with the Radiator situation twice and the Clunk issue three times. I am not looking forward to doing that again. Truck was in the shop for warranty work more than any truck I have ever had
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top