'27 TRX Code Guide & Allocation info from MARK DODGE

This is going to turn into a shit. My local dealer is $25k over MSRP for their one allocated TRX. Further went on to say if any dealer is offering MSRP they will buy it from them so they can mark up.
Its Demon 170 all over again. The fix is in and its likely already too late to get one, let alone at MSRP.
 
Make it make sense for me, guys... am I crazy for this strategy? 🤔

I’ve been thinking about the market lately. With the allocation limits on the upcoming 2027 TRXs, I have a strong feeling the prices of our used V8s are going to stay high or even go up.

My current plan: Hold onto my 2024 TRX, ride out the initial 2027 hype until the market settles down, and then trade it in. Plus, I’m hoping by waiting, I can still score one of those hefty volume discounts from Mark Dodge on the '27.

Who else is playing the long game? Let me know if there are any flaws in my logic!
 
I am going to patiently wait. I did the same thing when Bronco Raptors were being marked up over MSRP. 12 months later, I snagged one for 25% of the sticker price. Now I doubt the market will drop out of the bottom on these as it did on the Broncos, but hopefully, I will be able to get one at MSRP when the hype dies down. Also, hope these don't turn into the Raptor R's, where it's pretty much impossible to get one at MSRP.

Until then, I'll keep cruising along in my RHO, the baby TRX lol.
 
Make it make sense for me, guys... am I crazy for this strategy? 🤔

I’ve been thinking about the market lately. With the allocation limits on the upcoming 2027 TRXs, I have a strong feeling the prices of our used V8s are going to stay high or even go up.

My current plan: Hold onto my 2024 TRX, ride out the initial 2027 hype until the market settles down, and then trade it in. Plus, I’m hoping by waiting, I can still score one of those hefty volume discounts from Mark Dodge on the '27.

Who else is playing the long game? Let me know if there are any flaws in my logic!
I like the plan, but thinking about selling my TRX now since these 2027 prices will make our TRXs inflate as well. Then buy a used Ram pick up, like a big horn, to drive until the 2027 TRX prices comes down, which it will.
 
I'm happy with my 24 final edition. I'm not going to pay over sticker ever for any vehicle. Not going to happen. Besides in a year and a half or even 2 years Uconnect will be only PARTLY broken🤣, on top of that they'll have different color Interiors/special editions, for those who want that as well.
Heck, they might even have a real red eye version. Think of the mark up there LOL

But to those who have honest dealers and get lucky congrats. You'll love the truck. I love mine...🇺🇲
 
I”ll play along. Here’s a 2027 version of my truck:
PRICING

BASE VEHICLE DT6S98 $74,995
TRX PACKAGE 29Q $25,000
DESTINATION FEE $2795
Total Base MSRP for TRX $102790

Additional available options:
  • Bed utility $945
  • Trailer Tow Group $595
  • Trailer Tow Mirrors (must have trailer tow group) $795
  • Tow tech group (must have trailer tow mirrors) $595
  • TRX Exterior graphics $495
  • Beadlock capably wheels $2495
  • Rock Rails $995
Grand Total: $109,705

For almost $110,000 I get an extra 75hp and a questionable UConnect 5.

Nah, I’m good with my pedestrian 2021.
 
We are definitely in the Raptor R Price Range before markups are considered!

IMG_0572.webp
 
They make so few of those getting one at sticker is next to impossible, usually 10k over. They're still 6k over a TRX before taking that into account.

Yeah, it looks like it's impossible to get a Raptor R at sticker. I've seen them at 25K markups. I don't like any vehicle that much, but heck, I can't blame the dealers, I guess. Supply and demand
 
Yeah, it looks like it's impossible to get a Raptor R at sticker. I've seen them at 25K markups. I don't like any vehicle that much, but heck, I can't blame the dealers, I guess. Supply and demand

I did end up paying $12k over for my new '25 R. If you look long and hard and call a ton of dealers $5-10k is pretty easy to get nowadays. So, if the new TRX is $110k with a few options and you can't get one for sticker (or at all), the R becomes a viable alternative in the same price range.

At sticker or below though, the new '27 TRX is a very compelling option. I'm on the Mark Dodge list. I do love my R, but I have very fond memories of my '23 TRX I sold way too soon. :(
 
So I contacted the dealer I bought my RHO from, and they replied that they have a waiting list for the TRX, and since I am a previous customer in the area, I can buy it for MSRP, so that is a plus.

They require a $1k deposit to get on the list.

My only concern is that they are a slightly rural dealer, and I wonder if they will ever get allocation since Mark Dodge as big as they are say it is a slow drip even to them.

What do people on here think about that? I am on the list at Mark Dodge's also.
 
So I contacted the dealer I bought my RHO from, and they replied that they have a waiting list for the TRX, and since I am a previous customer in the area, I can buy it for MSRP, so that is a plus.

They require a $1k deposit to get on the list.

My only concern is that they are a slightly rural dealer, and I wonder if they will ever get allocation since Mark Dodge as big as they are say it is a slow drip even to them.

What do people on here think about that? I am on the list at Mark Dodge's also.
Most dealerships are going to get a max of ONE. There are 1900 dealerships, and only 2400 SRT TRX's scheduled to be allocated through September.
 
Most dealerships are going to get a max of ONE. There are 1900 dealerships, and only 2400 SRT TRX's scheduled to be allocated through September.

Yeah, that's my concern, and me trying to get my deposit back if they never get an allocation. Probably best to just wait for mark Dodge.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top