'27 TRX Code Guide & Allocation info from MARK DODGE

The 21-22's were a steal I don't think any truck over 100k is considered a steal.
Man you arent lying! I got my 22' fully loaded minus carbon fiber for 84k!! Unreal deal and still puts a smile on me everyday 26k miles later! Not hating on everyone that will buy one, theres a lot of people that make a hell lot more money than me and im stoked to see one of these 27's but damn I feel like i got an insane deal!
 
Plus...we will get to see Goldilocks and how the red accents look with the different paint colors. 😄

We already know what it's going to look like.... 🤢 🤮

Screenshot 2026-06-24 160724.webp
 
I sold my 2023 in anticipation of this day. I hope Granger or Koons or Mark Dodge will have a discount, at some point in the future. I miss the truck, but like many have said about markup over Msrp: dead on arrival. I believe we all can play the waiting game on this one. Perhaps the driveline clunk will have been fixed.
 
I'm waiting on Mark Dodge. Anthony and Aaron have been awesome to deal with. I will be upgrading from my 2023. I am just curious how long the wait will be and what the discounts will be like. That is all. I am patiently waiting...
 
The dealer I bought my wife’s 2024 Grand Cherokee told me $10k markup on their one allocation.
 
I sold my 2023 in anticipation of this day. I hope Granger or Koons or Mark Dodge will have a discount, at some point in the future. I miss the truck, but like many have said about markup over Msrp: dead on arrival. I believe we all can play the waiting game on this one. Perhaps the driveline clunk will have been fixed.
Driveline Clunk fixed? I think it’s the same driveline as the previous model (somebody snapped a pic of the driveline at one of the auto shows). So if thats the case, I don’t see a fix on the horizon.
 
Driveline Clunk fixed? I think it’s the same driveline as the previous model (somebody snapped a pic of the driveline at one of the auto shows). So if thats the case, I don’t see a fix on the horizon.

I don't think there's that much of a change with the whole damn truck besides a small bump in HP. Same clunk, radiator etc

Someone definitely posted pics of the same crap parts.
 
Driveline Clunk fixed? I think it’s the same driveline as the previous model (somebody snapped a pic of the driveline at one of the auto shows). So if thats the case, I don’t see a fix on the horizon.
Isn’t it just a lubrication issue? I had a truck years ago that had a 2 piece drive shaft that would bind up when braking. The clunk came from the driveline “unbinding” when I would start accelerating again. I fixed it with lube. IIRC it was lithium grease. I only ever had to do that once, but it was a relatively simple job. I drove that truck for around 8 years.
 
Do the RHO’s have the driveshaft problem?

The lube is a band-aide. Doesn’t resolve the issue.
 
Do the RHO’s have the driveshaft problem?

The lube is a band-aide. Doesn’t resolve the issue.
Some RHO drivers have started to report clunking, but I can't say I've seen anyone conclusively determine that it's the driveshaft (that crowd isn't as mechanically-inclined as this one). There was recently a group buy on the RHO forum for the East Coast Drivelines shaft, so we'll see if anyone reports better results after replacing it.
With that said, though, I wouldn't expect nearly as much noise about it over there, given that the engine doesn't pull as hard. I'm sure it is much more pronounced with the 6.2L SRT engine.
 
Has there been any confirmation of TRX SRT orders from Mark Dodge? Where are all these invoices w/pricing and VON's?
 
They said they got single digit allocation to begin. So max 9, I’m sure at least half of those people ordering aren’t on the forums.
I though i read for every 50 Ram 1500s sold, the dealer received 1 TRX allocation. Any truth to that?
 
They said they got single digit allocation to begin. So max 9, I’m sure at least half of those people ordering aren’t on the forums.
Well someone has to be on this forum and they sure seem quiet.
 
Last edited:
I though i read for every 50 Ram 1500s sold, the dealer received 1 TRX allocation. Any truth to that?
Interesting, I hadn't heard that. The 2400 SRT TRX's are being allocated (amongst 1900 dealerships) based on Feb-Apr sales. Only Ram knows exactly how many "sales" there were during that period. But I looked up how many VIN assignments were made during that time - it was about 71,800. So if you assumed that sales roughly follows VIN assignments (i.e., accepted orders), then the sales/allocation ratio would be more like 30:1.

But still - even a dealership that sold 100 trucks during that period would get 3 allocations. And as I understand it, the allocations aren't calculated exactly that way. Pretty much every dealership will get at least one. So take 1900 dealerships that all get one, and the remaining 500 are divvied up by sales.

I can certainly see how even the largest dealership in the nation would only get single digits to start.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top