25 / 12 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/19/22)

There is a sub conversation on the granger thread about a lot of the early orders being canceled or on hold by ram due to risk of flippers or assumed flippers. You might want to have your dealer double check there isn’t a hold on it.

D1 simply means Ram has allocated all of the parts necessary to build your truck and your truck has now been sequenced (scheduled) for build. I've been in D1 since 12/29/21 and am still in D1 as of this morning. I hope to have my truck start production by the end of this week, since I have an estimated shipping date (ESD) of 1/22/22, but that's not guaranteed. Fortunately, I'm confident I'll still take delivery of my truck before @Fifty ;) . Now that you're in D1, you can ask your dealer for an updated POC which should include an ESD. That may give you an idea of when your truck will be built (ballpark). The next concrete status update will be when BBB publishes your Build Sheet (BS) on this Forum. The BS is published AFTER your truck has made its way through the assembly line. Then, it could take between 1-30 days from BS to Window Sticker (WS) when the factory releases your truck and sends the invoice to your dealership. Once the dealership accepts the invoice, they can then schedule delivery of the truck, which could take up to another month to get to the dealership depending on train and delivery truck schedules.
If you have an ESD of 1/22, your BS should (hopefully) show up Friday. My ESD was 1/20 and my BS showed up today. I went D1 around the same time as you too.

D1 simply means Ram has allocated all of the parts necessary to build your truck and your truck has now been sequenced (scheduled) for build. I've been in D1 since 12/29/21 and am still in D1 as of this morning. I hope to have my truck start production by the end of this week, since I have an estimated shipping date (ESD) of 1/22/22, but that's not guaranteed. Fortunately, I'm confident I'll still take delivery of my truck before @Fifty ;) . Now that you're in D1, you can ask your dealer for an updated POC which should include an ESD. That may give you an idea of when your truck will be built (ballpark). The next concrete status update will be when BBB publishes your Build Sheet (BS) on this Forum. The BS is published AFTER your truck has made its way through the assembly line. Then, it could take between 1-30 days from BS to Window Sticker (WS) when the factory releases your truck and sends the invoice to your dealership. Once the dealership accepts the invoice, they can then schedule delivery of the truck, which could take up to another month to get to the dealership depending on train and delivery truck schedules.
Good info! I really appreciate it!

D1 is not production, and production is not D1.
Thanks! I reread what the dealer said and he definitely didn’t tell me the entire story. Appreciate the info! Not a big deal as I have no problem waiting my turn

Ours are pretty close VINS ordered same day. Hoping for WS tonight!
Yeah I was told earlier that I was released to the carrier so I’m assuming I should have the WS since it has been approved to leave the factory. But who knows with ram lol. Hope we both get a WS plus @philytrx!

Thanks! I reread what the dealer said and he definitely didn’t tell me the entire story. Appreciate the info! Not a big deal as I have no problem waiting my turn
There's no such thing as waiting your turn in this process. You'll wait until you're Mother Stellantis' next favorite peasant and then she'll slam the door into your ass before you've even finished your first step on the way out. NEXT!!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back