25 / 12 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/19/22)

Anyone catch the Level 2 price increase? First that Ive seen that .

It's looking like they are building more vehicles then they are releasing/shipping. What is happening over at RAM.

"I" Status for 9 days here -

Damn!! No WS tonight!! Was hoping I was gonna be there lol.

WS posted. My truck went up 3700 bucks from Oct 1 to now. Thankfully have a good dealer and they are taking care of me. Never seen a vehicle go up like this truck has from last year. That’s 7k from 21 models.

Good thing is it seems they are ramping up TRX production the last three weeks. 122 Vin, lvl 2 here and still waiting. Now over 6 months 🤮

I had read somewhere Ram opened a second plant up. It was probably on here. Are the 3/4 tons still made in Mexico? I haven’t had any come in yet with damage so I haven’t seen any Vin’s yet ...

I notice on the TRX builder site that "Trailer Brake-Controller" is listed under the Level 2 package... yet there is a Trailer Tow Group option available for $1,690 that includes a "Trailer Brake-Controller" and "Trailer Light Check"

What's the deal with that? Is the TBC now included in Level 2? Doesn't make sense.

I also think they should be including the Trailer Reverse steering option in Level 2 with the price it is now...

I notice on the TRX builder site that "Trailer Brake-Controller" is listed under the Level 2 package... yet there is a Trailer Tow Group option available for $1,690 that includes a "Trailer Brake-Controller" and "Trailer Light Check"

What's the deal with that? Is the TBC now included in Level 2? Doesn't make sense.

I also think they should be including the Trailer Reverse steering option in Level 2 with the price it is now...
The Ram TRX builder site has had errors since at least last summer. That is one.

The people that schedule the build order for Ram trucks are also in charge of keeping their Build and Price pages accurate and up to date. Or so it seems

@tripleB

Thanks for what you do

Question- and sorry if it’s on your charts and I’m missing it.

Do you have the average time in transit from the plant to PA/Chapman?

Wow, shipping aside (I actually hope it takes another month), I know I'm one of the lucky ones here. Thanks tripleB

When you price out your order and have L2 selected the price of the tow group goes to less than $200 if I recall. So, don't pay attention to the builder on the actual price. Look at your POC.

Heck No! I hope not, I certainly want everything available in the Level 2 package, but I don't want that awful trailer reverse knob on my beautiful center panel. That thing is f-ugly and useless. If you can't back up a trailer normally, don't attach a trailer.

Easy.. Two Words. Higher Profit. Newer vins have the price increase than what us older vins have when we ordered in the Summer.
Then what about all the base Tradesman trucks they build every day? They build 1000 trucks a day and only 50 are the high profit TRXs

Then what about all the base Tradesman trucks they build every day? They build 1000 trucks a day and only 50 are the high profit TRXs
I don’t really subscribe to the profit thing either. They’re still building old stock orders for dealers, and those certainly aren’t price protected. So they can charge just as much for a 110 VIN as they can for a 288 VIN. I think their system is just screwed up on the older orders.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back