25 / 12 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/19/22)

Ugh. Got to be getting close ... 171

Finally! It only took 6 months! Thanks TripleB! My dealer told me my build date was 1/20!

I am stuck in meetings and haven't been able to send him todays VIN list yet, so I'll take the blame for any delay in updating his charts. This was also the reason my morning post was later than usual. :cautious:
I'll run a quick scan against just the TRX VINs remaining. But my numbers will be off a little (as there are is a tiny discrepancy in some VINS that tripleB and I need to work out).

I'll run a quick scan against just the TRX VINs remaining. But my numbers will be off a little (as there are is a tiny discrepancy in some VINS that tripleB and I need to work out).
We will break for lunch in a min and I will get todays list off to you.

No worries - take your time and thanks again.

Who me?
Thanks triple B and eighty!
Let’s see that ws tonight!
After being D1 for almost a month your ticket was punched, congratulations. Once you get your WS you'll enter the next phase of the Waiting Game: waiting for a train. At this point your feeling pretty good so go have a 🍺 or 🍻.

Thanks TripleB! I never thought I would see the day 😆. 191 days since the order date, or a little over 27 weeks. Now about a month before it comes to me from Detroit via the train and truck. I am a patient man, as I wanted everything to be done right. One more for the "122" crew and July order group.
Super happy for you and hoping I get my scheduled soon as well as I'm in the July Group (122376) It's great to see at least someone from our group finally getting their truck.. Congrats!

Good to see numbers increasing.

I just had an interesting thought, I wonder if level 2’s with a pano are getting priority over level 2 without.

If more people ordered level 2 with pano as opposed as without, then they may have more TRX frames with the hole in the roof for pano, further setting back level 2’s without Pano when it comes to priority.
Interesting thought…mine is without pano and L2; those with higher vins ahead of me seem L1 with options. Could be tooling issue, they make more money w/ pano, they want to turn parts inventory, and/or is just maximum combo with all other parts to build max number. I did see one almost exact like my build, later vin and with pano so you may be on to something.

@Eighty I sent that email at least 47 seconds ago!! Where's them charts???
My apologies. Had to download the build sheets, filter them for packages, add them to the data set, plus I found the additional 21 TRX VINs (put them on 1/14/21, right?).

1642618938415.png

I'm at 27 weeks. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out for. This wait is worse than being single and not having anyone to make a booty call to.
Well in both cases, you can get your fix by renting something pretty to ride for a few hours.

Back