25 / 12 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/19/22)

Currently stopped in traffic on the way home. Tractor trailer slid off the road and is tipped on its side. Been sitting in the same spot for over 30 mins with no end in sight!

Will report totals when I get home. Was actually working to summarize and create a new chart for all of 2021 the past couple days that matches the style of the new 2022 version and I expect it to be done soon.

Currently stopped in traffic on the way home. Tractor trailer slid off the road and is tipped on its side. Been sitting in the same spot for over 30 mins with no end in sight!

Will report totals when I get home. Was actually working to summarize and create a new chart for all of 2021 the past couple days that matches the style of the new 2022 version and I expect it to be done soon.
Oh man that’s rough those could take hours to clean up, Appreciate all the you do. Would be nice see total of 2021s out there

2021 is old news! We need window stickers.
And drive safely!!!
Sure is, ram trx FB group got 60k plus members that are always complaining and B****ing, was wondering how many of those people actually own a TRX or have one on order at least

Sure is, ram trx FB group got 60k plus members that are always complaining and B****ing, was wondering how many of those people actually own a TRX or have one on order at least
I hate that group.

I hate that group.
Yeah i I skim thru it here and there but other than that it’s just filled with a bunch of trolls that have no business telling people what they should or shouldn’t do with their money and trx, and the daily post about the MPG on the TRX…. I don’t recall ram advertising 20 plus MPG 😂😂

There can’t be more than 20,000 TRX’s produced. Some of which have been wrecked or stolen.

There can’t be more than 20,000 TRX’s produced. Some of which have been wrecked or stolen.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking , and I’m sure there’s plenty of people out there that aren’t on the forums or FB groups

Crazy, I ordered my TRX on 12/21 and I have a ship date of 2/4 !! What's up with so many people ordering so long ago and not getting their trucks built? Mine is Lvl 2, Pano, Tech, Advanced safety, Carbon fiber, red inserts, etc etc

Crazy, I ordered my TRX on 12/21 and I have a ship date of 2/4 !! What's up with so many people ordering so long ago and not getting their trucks built? Mine is Lvl 2, Pano, Tech, Advanced safety, Carbon fiber, red inserts, etc etc
Sheesh lucky you, I ordered 12/2 and still noting level 2 no safety or pano or CF just red stitch, bed utility

Yeah that’s what I was thinking , and I’m sure there’s plenty of people out there that aren’t on the forums or FB groups
For some reason I recall a number of 14k for the 2021 totals. But tripleB will provide the exact number. I considered scanning the system for all possible 2021 VINs. But then I got distracted by someone with a laser pointer aimed at the floor.

Still sitting in the exact same spot. 👎🏼🤬😡

• Wow
Reactions: qak
Still sitting in the exact same spot. 👎🏼🤬😡
OK... who in the forum has access to a helicopter? We need to get BBB home!

1642647226258.png

For some reason I recall a number of 14k for the 2021 totals. But tripleB will provide the exact number. I considered scanning the system for all possible 2021 VINs. But then I got distracted by someone with a laser pointer aimed at the floor.
I have posted it somewhere here recently. It’s north of 15K but there are hundreds built that never shipped and that’s what I was working to clean up to give what I find as final numbers for the year.

Good to see numbers increasing.

I just had an interesting thought, I wonder if level 2’s with a pano are getting priority over level 2 without.

If more people ordered level 2 with pano as opposed as without, then they may have more TRX frames with the hole in the roof for pano, further setting back level 2’s without Pano when it comes to priority.
Six of the level 2, one level 1, and one standard from today's members builds didn't have a sunroof.

I hope you are wrong, I'm a 156 level 2 without a sunroof.

Sheesh lucky you, I ordered 12/2 and still noting level 2 no safety or pano or CF just red stitch, bed utility
Interesting thing to note, I did not get the bed utility because my dealership accidentally forgot to order it. So they are comping out the spray in bedliner (aftermarket) and step for free. Maybe that is holding things up, I dont know lol

Day 13 in “I” status with no response from dealer and no help from Ram chat. Now I’m starting to lose my patience.

Back