Timeframe before Dealers start coming off MSRP

MSRP: https://www.igburtonberlincdjr.com/new/ram/2027-ram-1500-67652ec1ac181fe2458d26f25735b230.htm

Screenshot 2026-10-03 at 12.01.48 PM.webp
 
This one posted on Fb TRX/RHO sale page. They’re out there for sure.

View attachment 162940


an alledged MSRP was for sale. Call was made, salesguy said it sold but you can order one at MSRP. No thanks!

@enve46 - That one you posted is not on the lot and no idea when it will be on the lot.

Again, if you know one at MSRP post it. We are calling this Newark shop to see if it is really MSRP.

if anyone else has a link to one that is on a lot at MSRP post it.
 
If Mark Dodge isnt putting these at a discount, no one is. Even when Mark will next year, very few dealers in your local market will discount them.

Dealers around me barely discount the 2026 RHO now.

That being said- there are PLENTY of MSRP dealers in every state especially if you order.

If a dealer is paying interest on one to sit in their showroom I doubt they will do MSRP right now. Maybe by winter.
 
If you see one please show it. On the lot at MSRP. Not order at MSRP, on the lot at MSRP.
I posted one for sale at MSRP, no it’s not on the lot but curious what difference it makes? You seem to be upset when I am clearly trying to help those looking. I gave you the source, go to that FB page and look. There’s been on the lot sales, order sales and incoming sales at MSRP. I have zero skin in the game and zero reason to lie.
 
I posted one for sale at MSRP, no it’s not on the lot but curious what difference it makes? You seem to be upset when I am clearly trying to help those looking. I gave you the source, go to that FB page and look. There’s been on the lot sales, order sales and incoming sales at MSRP. I have zero skin in the game and zero reason to lie.

Ordering at MSRP is whatever, anyone can do that. We are looking to buy today, so I was getting pissed when people are saying MSRP MSRP after I called over 30 who said no, not MSRP.

Luckily I found one and am picking up this week. The other guy I was ordering with is also out of luck. We both ordered on June 25th and our orders will not be ready until next year.

So that is the reason. It's all BS until it's not.

Oh that Facebook, we get f*cked over by one of those dealer. So no thanks to that bullshit.
 
Ordering at MSRP is whatever, anyone can do that. We are looking to buy today, so I was getting pissed when people are saying MSRP MSRP after I called over 30 who said no, not MSRP.

Luckily I found one and am picking up this week. The other guy I was ordering with is also out of luck. We both ordered on June 25th and our orders will not be ready until next year.

So that is the reason. It's all BS until it's not.

Oh that Facebook, we get f*cked over by one of those dealer. So no thanks to that bullshit.
Either I missed it or it wasn’t clear of it being required to be on the lot. Regardless, whether you want to use that page or don’t, but thats where my data comes from and I’m not really inclined to prove the data if you’re not using it anyway hahaha

Anyone else, if you’re looking for data, proof or looking to purchase one, A SOURCE is that page. Or for a fee, I will go find you one.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top