Timeframe before Dealers start coming off MSRP

So, ignore 4 years of results? There were more than just one dealer that gave 5 figure discounts.

Obviously we are guessing here. But...they are going to cross 3000 units produced likely this week. For perspective it is thought that only around ~2000 Raptor Rs are produced as 2026 models. RAM has exceeded that by 30% already and we are less than 60 days into 2027 MY production.

May be they shut it down as of this week and that's it. But...why? Dealers are RAM's customer, not us. RAM makes more $$ the more they produce. That's how it works. Why limit what is likely the largest margin truck they make?

Also figure the supercharged truck market had 5,000 units to work with. Now add in the SRT trucks dropping on supply in 2027.
 
you wont see this kind of discounts starting with tomorrow. New Stellantis rule to dont advertise bellow MAP is coming up . Deals are still going to be available just not advertised. Seeing Tungsten trucks advertised for 25k bellow and not selling hurts the brand

You'll just have to click on the best price button to see it.
 
Just talked to my dealer that I got mine last week. The Sales Manager called me to see how experience was going and told me that the 3 that they have in transit they have sold for 15k over and what a great deal I got on the 2nd one they got in. Have been busy doing mods replacing the worthless fabric tonneau cover, tires, tint, PPF tomorrow to keep the paint from getting blasted off the front of the rear fenders even the fuel door (did it on my last TRX) even with mud flaps which I will get after verification of the screw/bolt pattern. Will break 500 miles by the weekend so the oil change will be done.

Doubt MSRP will be in the near term, but it may happen at some point. This truck is really nice and like it much more than my 2021 but that could be because it had so many problems.
 
Just talked to my dealer that I got mine last week. The Sales Manager called me to see how experience was going and told me that the 3 that they have in transit they have sold for 15k over and what a great deal I got on the 2nd one they got in. Have been busy doing mods replacing the worthless fabric tonneau cover, tires, tint, PPF tomorrow to keep the paint from getting blasted off the front of the rear fenders even the fuel door (did it on my last TRX) even with mud flaps which I will get after verification of the screw/bolt pattern. Will break 500 miles by the weekend so the oil change will be done.

Doubt MSRP will be in the near term, but it may happen at some point. This truck is really nice and like it much more than my 2021 but that could be because it had so many problems.

MSRP is definitely here. Was able to get it from multiple dealers with not much effort. Discounts maybe for 2028 MY, not seeing any significant ones for 2027s as demand is high and they may not make 10k+ of them like they did the previous years.

Time will tell what the market will be.
 
The real question is will Ram offer any special financing on this for October cause that can be better than a discount for ppl that don’t want to drop six figures cash out of their bank accounts. I’ve never been a fan of paying cash when that cash can bring me back 10%+ in returns in the market.
 
Now that I wouldn't anticipate. Hope I'm incorrect, but iirc Ford nor RAM nor BMW ever offer much incentive at all on Raptor/TRX/M series.

BMW doesn't even give loyalty.
 
I just went by my local ram dealer to try and sell them my 23 and they were "sooooo" surprised I'm getting a discount on a 27. I told them yeah, that's why I don't buy them locally. They had a white one that had just gotten there, looked very nice. Body lines everything looked super clean, im exicted to receive mine whenever that is.

They said they sold all the ones they had allocated for $10K over and told me it's crazy my guys are giving it to me for a discount when they only got 7 allocations. I was like yeah, but guess what I will be sending every customer that asks me to them so yeah they'll make their money back.
 

Attachments

  • 20260930_105908.webp
    20260930_105908.webp
    263.4 KB · Views: 6
you wont see this kind of discounts starting with tomorrow. New Stellantis rule to dont advertise bellow MAP is coming up . Deals are still going to be available just not advertised. Seeing Tungsten trucks advertised for 25k bellow and not selling hurts the brand
This was walking into the dealership, agreed, you go in and certain deals are available....just not the TRX.

This DDHC was at a dealership that has a $35k mark up on the TRX. It is eye opening when you go into the dealership and talk it out.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top