Timeframe before Dealers start coming off MSRP

Why? I know the deals are here/coming and why call if I'm not serious yet. There are enough dealers sitting with trucks that didn't get picked up. A serious buyer will find the deal, I always do. TX is probably hot with the oil patch doing well, good for them.
there you go, so don't say bullshit like they are for sale at MSRP when they are not, and since no deals exist today you are waiting it out until prices come down.

I am a serious, buying my 3rd TRX. There are deals just not now, and not until 1Q 2027 at the very earliest.
 
there you go, so don't say bullshit like they are for sale at MSRP when they are not, and since no deals exist today you are waiting it out until prices come down.

I am a serious, buying my 3rd TRX. There are deals just not now, and not until 1Q 2027 at the very earliest.
LOL he has a 2026 RHO---------really think he is going to lose his rear on a trade for a 2027 TRX?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ALJ
Im waiting on the sidelines as well and I think there a ton of guys doing the same. Im hoping something loosens up by years end as I need to replace my current truck. Even 5k off would get alot of guys to make the leap. If there are no deals by years end I am prepared to pay msrp but really dont hope thats the case!
there's one for sale here in ABQ, New Mexico in white. i guess the guy that ordered it backed out and they are asking $10K over but given they have 50 thousand trucks on the lot and someone backed out, I'm sure they would be willing to sell it at MSRP
 
Last edited:
there's one for sale here in ABQ, New Mexico for sale in white. i guess the guy that ordered it backed out and they are asking $10K over but given they have 50 thousand trucks on the lot and someone backed out, I'm sure they would be willing to sell it at MSRP
Actually found a dealer today semi local that will sell at msrp with zero ridiculous add ons. I think Im going to order. Part of me wants to wait it out but part of me says what if this time is different and discounts never come and sometime over the next couple months production gets halted until the 2028 model year. Decisions decisions.
 
Actually found a dealer today semi local that will sell at msrp with zero ridiculous add ons. I think Im going to order. Part of me wants to wait it out but part of me says what if this time is different and discounts never come and sometime over the next couple months production gets halted until the 2028 model year. Decisions decisions.
if you can now, i'd say do it man. i have done the waiting game and never got to get what i wanted, things got more expensive and with interest rates going up i wouldn't rely on the future. if that ends up being the case, you will most likely be able to trade yours if you get it at MSRP and lose close to nothing for the one you really want. if you're not putting your family or loved ones at risk by doing it now, you should pull the trigger now man, those smiles per gallon are irreplaceable
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALJ
if you can now, i'd say do it man. i have done the waiting game and never got to get what i wanted, things got more expensive and with interest rates going up i wouldn't rely on the future. if that ends up being the case, you will most likely be able to trade yours if you get it at MSRP and lose close to nothing for the one you really want. if you're not putting your family or loved ones at risk by doing it now, you should pull the trigger now man, those smiles per gallon are irreplaceable
I agree…. I wanted a TRX the last time they came out and didnt get one. Im in a better position now to get one and dont want to miss out. Look they allready stopped orders for Spitfire. The dealer sold their last current allocation(they had 3) recently but they are high volume and he is pretty sure I wont have to wait long to get my truck ordered. They want a small deposit but Im confirming that I can back out if I dont have an order accepted by Ram with VIN by years end.
 
there you go, so don't say bullshit like they are for sale at MSRP when they are not, and since no deals exist today you are waiting it out until prices come down.

I am a serious, buying my 3rd TRX. There are deals just not now, and not until 1Q 2027 at the very earliest.
I’ve seen several selling for MSRP.
 
I’ve seen several selling for MSRP.

Honestly, you are a good dude and we had a good DM...but people are just spewing bullshit left and right. This guy, after a while, admitted he found none.

If you seen one then post it as someone on the forum will buy it. This goes to everyone. If you see a TRX really for sale at MSRP then post it. Someone from the forum will buy it.
 
We just need a thread that lists all TRX's for sale at sticker or below. No hearsay just a link to the truck!
 
  • Winner
Reactions: ALJ

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top