Tazer DT BCM programmer UPDATE: IT WORKS!

Ok, what about the sun shade on the panoramic sunroof. Can I partially close while tilt feature is on? If so I'm getting it

Does anyone know if the lightshow on the tazer DT knows what to do with the clearance lights?

Does anyone know if the lightshow on the tazer DT knows what to do with the clearance lights?

I was digging around and looking at the wiring diagrams for the parking light system.

The TRX's parking lights for the clearance lights, they are not part of the BCM - they are on a fuse - trailer tow, parking lights.

with that said, I don't think the Tazer will control them.

I got my truck :cool:
Gathered all my off road and extraction gear from all around my garage and got it into the Ram. Got a wireless car play adapter and a bunch of strobe lights in, and now looking for a topper. I found an old "tazer" OBZII light show from my SRT Jeep and will try it tomorrow to see if it works

Ok, what about the sun shade on the panoramic sunroof. Can I partially close while tilt feature is on? If so I'm getting it
I'm serious about this, if one of you tech gurus can figure this out, beers on me in CO. There seems to be some logic that says open manual shade, then tilt window. When you hit close shade it shuts tilt window first. I'm only concerned about closing it (90%) when in tilt, not fully open

I got my truck :cool:
Gathered all my off road and extraction gear from all around my garage and got it into the Ram. Got a wireless car play adapter and a bunch of strobe lights in, and now looking for a topper. I found an old "tazer" OBZII light show from my SRT Jeep and will try it tomorrow to see if it works

The old tazer (OBD) won't work - the Tazer DT plugs into the security bypass module.

What are your setttings other than daytime running light location being turn signal? DRL USA or Canadian or off? Halos on? DRL drop out? Couldn’t get mine to work playing with the tazer dt.
I turned the Halos off, changed the DRL location to "Turn," then just went to the normal setting screen in the Uconnect system and turned DRL on (I had turned them off prior to getting the Tazer).

In for group buy! 👍

Right? I have parts piling up here at my shop.......like, come on truck, show up!!
I have folder with links to stuff, but a group buy is time sensitive, and the truck NEEDS this lol

You don’t need to. This video for a 19’ works for the Trx.
I just did it. Cheers

Hold on, so after doing this it won’t chime every time I get in the truck and start it without my seatbelt on? I always put it on anyway but I don’t need to hear it to do so.

Also does it disable all the seatbelt chimes or just the driver?

And any reason it wouldn’t work on a 19 GC?

Hold on, so after doing this it won’t chime every time I get in the truck and start it without my seatbelt on? I always put it on anyway but I don’t need to hear it to do so.

Also does it disable all the seatbelt chimes or just the driver?

And any reason it wouldn’t work on a 19 GC?
It does turn off the chimes for both front seats. It might be worth a try on the 19 GC. It only takes a few seconds.

Group buy is posted! $50 off for a limited time (y)

I was digging around and looking at the wiring diagrams for the parking light system.

The TRX's parking lights for the clearance lights, they are not part of the BCM - they are on a fuse - trailer tow, parking lights.

with that said, I don't think the Tazer will control them.
When you say clearance lights, is that the marker lights in the hood and on the fenders? Surprised if it does not control them, because this module does.

I could be wrong! My truck isn't here for me to check......but typically the stuff that the Tazer cares for are BCM controlled "stuff".

Have you tried the ZFlash on a TRX?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back