TRX RAP KLR

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
SC
Current Ride
2021 TRX 2020 Lexus LX570 2017 GTR
No problemo at all buddy!!

The new car max care warranty DOES start with the original in-service date and mileage of the vehicle, where as the preowned maxcare warranty starts with date and miles of purchase. Short of your 3 key fob replacement, and a little extra trip interruption benefits, the new care maxcare will NOT show coverage (Meaning you won't use it) until your 3yr/36k basic warranty is expired.

With that said, there is HUGE benefits to buying the New car MAX care.

Time: new car allows up to 8 years and preowned only allows up to 5 years, hence making the max coverage the same

Price: new car coverage for 8yr/100k/$100 is $2045 vs preowned 5yr/100k/$100 is $3965

Money-back: In the event that you sell or trade in your truck, MVP offers a pro-rated money-back guarantee on your new car maxcare.

IMO: buying under 12k is the BEST decision for most people. Look at it as life or medical insurance. Is it cheaper to buy those plans in your teens or in your 50-60s? It's really the same concept, big picture.

Hope this helps
Hi OkieTRX80,

What is your price for the 8yr/125k/$200 extended Max Care warranty for the TRX? You can also PM me.

BusaDave

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Name
Dave
Current Ride
2021 Black TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 BMW X5 M
Hi OkieTRX80,

What is your price for the 8yr/125k/$200 extended Max Care warranty for the TRX? You can also PM me.
Read This Thread. This is over.

TRX RAP KLR

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
SC
Current Ride
2021 TRX 2020 Lexus LX570 2017 GTR
Read This Thread. This is over.

Thank you.

Brents TRX

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Name
Brent Cajthaml
Current Ride
2021 TRX
1612531474204.png
How do get ahold of you? Just bought my TRX from a private party. Would like to add the extended warranty.

Smply_jake

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jake Monnier
Current Ride
TRX on order
Current Ride #2
15 JKU Rubicon
I pulled pricing from Chrysler’s system. That’s $5-600 above depending on warranty quoted. I can do better. I also work for a mopar store.
There is pack built into his cost that he never sees. Goes straight to dealer. Not his fault.

Realistically if you are buying an exclusionary service contract it doesn't matter if it's Mopar or dealer branded. All of these service contracts are underwritten by 1 of 4 companies. The coverages are pretty much identical. Maybe a difference in rental coverage.

Usually the big difference is in products like maintenance. Ford has an amazing maintenance plan, bmw used to have a crazy one too, covered brakes and everything in the service guide. I can't remember how Mopar is set up.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com