NEW Introducing the Bomiz Valved Ram TRX Exhaust System. Pre-Order Now!

So I'm sure everyone would be happy to see this :)

This is perfect! Thanks for listening to potential customer feedback and being quick with the update. This exhaust sounds sick, and I can't wait to get it on my truck!
 
Just to confirm: The system will be controllable by the AUX button when it ships without the purchase of additional components?

Thanks!
 
Just to confirm: The system will be controllable by the AUX button when it ships without the purchase of additional components?

Thanks!
I haven't decided yet. It'll definitely be available when the exhaust starts shipping though.
Since everyone's pretty friendly on these forums these are the predicaments:
The module to connect to the AUX is actually more expensive because I stock a ton of the receivers/remotes.
Normally I include the receiver/remote standard, but I'm sure when people order they know exactly how they want to install the exhaust if they're going to use the AUX or remote control it.
So I think the best option is just asking at checkout which would you want instead and if you want both you can have the option to pay for it.
 
I haven't decided yet. It'll definitely be available when the exhaust starts shipping though.
Since everyone's pretty friendly on these forums these are the predicaments:
The module to connect to the AUX is actually more expensive because I stock a ton of the receivers/remotes.
Normally I include the receiver/remote standard, but I'm sure when people order they know exactly how they want to install the exhaust if they're going to use the AUX or remote control it.
So I think the best option is just asking at checkout which would you want instead and if you want both you can have the option to pay for it.
Great solution.
 
Also for the people that just want the tips I have, I'm making a solution that you can replace the OEM ones with ones that look like mine. Just replaces and clamps identical to OEM on the stock system. When we do production it'll be relatively quick since it's "just the tip"
Pics/Pricing TBD
 
Hi Ewea,

So here's a few things to go about to explain the "loudness" of the system.
It's not a true straight pipe in terms of volume for a few reasons:
1. It retains the stock x pipe from the front portion of the exhaust that reduces volume a tad by itself.
2. When the valves are open, the mufflers acts as a Helmholtz chamber that slightly reduces volume, rasp, and drone. You can lookup the term on google if you're unfamiliar. But it sounds awesome and is not too loud. You won't notice a big difference than stock unless you have your windows down or physically outside. The sound and drone is just that good.
So how much drone is there at what speed or is your system drone free
 
So how much drone is there at what speed or is your system drone free
I've been running it for quite a bit now and there's zero drone for me. Maybe a tiny amount at first install, but once it's broken in 500 miles or so it's the tits
 
I haven't decided yet. It'll definitely be available when the exhaust starts shipping though.
Since everyone's pretty friendly on these forums these are the predicaments:
The module to connect to the AUX is actually more expensive because I stock a ton of the receivers/remotes.
Normally I include the receiver/remote standard, but I'm sure when people order they know exactly how they want to install the exhaust if they're going to use the AUX or remote control it.
So I think the best option is just asking at checkout which would you want instead and if you want both you can have the option to pay for it.
Any idea yet when this will be shipping?
 
I've been running it for quite a bit now and there's zero drone for me. Maybe a tiny amount at first install, but once it's broken in 500 miles or so it's the tits
With the valves closed, full muffler… is there drone at first as well? Or is this when it’s open?
 
With the valves closed, full muffler… is there drone at first as well? Or is this when it’s open?
Closed there's absolutely zero. Open there's absolutely zero as well. Just break it in a for a few days and you're good. We just did a vegas trip and the exhaust was amazing. You don't know you have it until WOT
 
Could you provide some sound clips inside the truck driving, cruising, acceleration. Open vs closed?

I think I want it. I like the rumble of the stock exhaust but cruising down the highway for an hour…. It would be nice to shut it off…. Or picking the kids up from school…. Really not necessary in the pickup line…. But just the same…. I want to be able to open it up and play when I want.

Sounds like this is it.
 
One final request….

It’s a little gnarly looking the way the exhaust pipes make a 90 degree bend into the muffler and they look like they’re 1.5”? Have you put it on a dyno? Is there back pressure and horse power loss when the valves are closed?

Thanks
 
I haven't decided yet. It'll definitely be available when the exhaust starts shipping though.
Since everyone's pretty friendly on these forums these are the predicaments:
The module to connect to the AUX is actually more expensive because I stock a ton of the receivers/remotes.
Normally I include the receiver/remote standard, but I'm sure when people order they know exactly how they want to install the exhaust if they're going to use the AUX or remote control it.
So I think the best option is just asking at checkout which would you want instead and if you want both you can have the option to pay for it.
Yup I agree good solution. Remote for when I want to stand outside the truck with someone and showoff but also a mounted aux switch so I’m not fumbling trying to find the remote every time a cop comes by.

Also do you see any potential issues with the timer running too long and burning the motors up or not long enough and causing leaks?
 
Yup I agree good solution. Remote for when I want to stand outside the truck with someone and showoff but also a mounted aux switch so I’m not fumbling trying to find the remote every time a cop comes by.

Also do you see any potential issues with the timer running too long and burning the motors up or not long enough and causing leaks?

No Because the timers are set to operate the exact time it takes the motors to run. It's ran off timed relays that are set the duration to open and close.
 
One final request….

It’s a little gnarly looking the way the exhaust pipes make a 90 degree bend into the muffler and they look like they’re 1.5”? Have you put it on a dyno? Is there back pressure and horse power loss when the valves are closed?

Thanks
I don’t know about anyone else, but it’s a deal breaker for me if there isn’t verified performance data.
 
I don’t know about anyone else, but it’s a deal breaker for me if there isn’t verified performance data.
It’s not very expensive to get a truck on the dyno for some before and after numbers. I definitely agree. The features and value on this exhaust seems great and I love that the manufacturer took our sugggestions to include AUX switch valve controls. So let’s see a dyno!
 
It’s not very expensive to get a truck on the dyno for some before and after numbers. I definitely agree. The features and value on this exhaust seems great and I love that the manufacturer took our sugggestions to include AUX switch valve controls. So let’s see a dyno!
I'll get a dyno session going in about a month or so
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top