Group Buy #1: RB Performance Brakes 4-Piston BBK For 18" Wheels Q1 2024 (CLOSED)

FYI out of 10 orders we have:
  • 5 - Red
  • 3 - Silver
  • 2 - Black
  • 1 - Yellow
Powder costing is scheduled for next week, so we are looking pretty good in Mid Feb shipment.
Cool, ship the red kits first 😜

Understand how RB brake kit you ordered comparing to OE and other aftermarket kits in brake bias.
brake-bias.png

RB brake bias is same as OE while adding 5.8% area to the stock system.
Adding too much and shifting more bias towards the front will cause "front biased" which is highly undesirable especially under high speed or panic stops (nose dive).

Last edited:
Any word as to when this first group is going to ship out to us?

Any word as to when this first group is going to ship out to us?
RB has received the calipers and now needs to finalize logo printing(if the option is selected in your order), assembly, and hydro testing. The SS brake lines are still trying to be sourced and will more than likely be shipped separately as mentioned in the disclaimer on the product page. "I Understand It's Subject To Availability And May Ship Separately After the Brake Kit"

"No ETA on the brake line. Inquired to several possible vendors (including our usual brake line vendor & a local shop), but so far no luck - The closest one is making for RAM 1500 but he confirmed it's not compatible with TRX, he even said one TRX customer tried to install 1500 line but had to return it due to fitment issue."

RB has received the calipers and now needs to finalize logo printing(if the option is selected in your order), assembly, and hydro testing. The SS brake lines are still trying to be sourced and will more than likely be shipped separately as mentioned in the disclaimer on the product page. "I Understand It's Subject To Availability And May Ship Separately After the Brake Kit"

"No ETA on the brake line. Inquired to several possible vendors (including our usual brake line vendor & a local shop), but so far no luck - The closest one is making for RAM 1500 but he confirmed it's not compatible with TRX, he even said one TRX customer tried to install 1500 line but had to return it due to fitment issue."
Spiegler in Ohio is a custom brake line manufacture and also HEL performance. We use both in our race builds.
If logos are a holdup please make mine without a logo then.

Spiegler in Ohio is a custom brake line manufacture and also HEL performance. We use both in our race builds.
Sorry, I forgot to include the important bit about estimated deliveries. There is no holdup with the caliper kits themselves, Warren said the kits should ship out early next week. The only thing left to be determined is the brake lines. Thanks for the info, I'll pass that on to Warren.

Thanks for the leads but upon contacting we found none of them is a viable source, while we are still waiting from Goodridge who is one of the two major brake line builders we dealt with.

Being TRX has different configuration than standard 1500 and due to its low population and relatively new on the market, no brake line builder is interested in making them. We have a local shop who is specialized in fluid handling plus Crown Performance in Vista. I feel one of them is likely to be able to make the kit available with our involvement but just need more time which is what we anticipated and so expressed as the kit was released.

For those who you are waiting for the brake lines, we suggest go ahead and install your new brake kits, drive around and see if you still need an upgraded brake line.

Thanks for the leads but upon contacting we found none of them is a viable source, while we are still waiting from Goodridge who is one of the two major brake line builders we dealt with.

Being TRX has different configuration than standard 1500 and due to its low population and relatively new on the market, no brake line builder is interested in making them. We have a local shop who is specialized in fluid handling plus Crown Performance in Vista. I feel one of them is likely to be able to make the kit available with our involvement but just need more time which is what we anticipated and so expressed as the kit was released.

For those who you are waiting for the brake lines, we suggest go ahead and install your new brake kits, drive around and see if you still need an upgraded brake line.
Well my order says waiting fulfillment so I'm over it. You can move someone else into my spot and refund me please

Orders are shipping and expected to complete by the end of this week or early next week.

I have been updated that 50% of the orders have shipped thus far. Monday being a national holiday and waiting on a few to confirm their color choice delayed some orders to where the rest will be shipped no later than 02/26/2024. The kits ship with brake pads and adapters pre-installed to the caliper to save us some time as well.

If you ever purchased a caliper brake kit, we hope you would appreciate how our brake kits are shipped - All components are pre-assembled and properly torqued like below. (Silver caliper)

1708634220550.png

Unlike others you even have to adjust the mounting heights with some loose wahsers. We spent extra time to save your time, uncertainties or surprises.
Anyone who have received the order are welcome to post an "open-box" review even before installation, we appreciate all feedback.

Back