Brake peddle pressure

Holy shit I didn’t notice the Florisa from
Florida…

#trainedobserver

This means I’m qualified to work for the F.B.I now…

My Arkansas Public School education is to blame. My breaks don’t work so good 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣
My Dad always said if you couldn't spell a word 2 different ways...you were not very creative!

See this feedback from Anu2g with just replacing the front OE calipers.

"Actual usage: My main intent was to improve the brake feel, as I felt the OE brakes were not confidence inspiring at all. That goal was absolutely achieved with just the front caliper replacement. The pedal is significantly firmer and it's easier to modulate the brakes, which results in a better handling car, since I can have more precise control of the brakes when going into a turn (some context: I drive road courses like Watkins Glen, VIR, Summit Point in a 911 GT3 with AP Racing calipers, so I really, really like using my brakes to load up the front to turn in [not just to stop]). In highway driving, I felt more confident driving at higher speeds and when going onto ramps, I felt comfortable approaching with more speed than usual, knowing I could shed the speed before the turn began. Framed differently, if the truck had came this way, no one would be complaining about the brakes. Also, the balance of the car is still 100%, which I assume is a factor of the strategic piston area that this setup was designed to have. Conversely, in my JL Wrangler (with a Magnuson Supercharger), I have 6 piston Baer front calipers w/ OE rear calipers, and while they do their job, there is absolutely a ton more front brake bias than the car came with. I've altered my driving habits to adapt to that, so no big deal, but it's nice having the OE balance with this RacingBrake kit, especially considering I do intend to tow and use this truck for other utility. Value wise, the front caliper upgrade feels like a no brainer to me. Framed differently, if it was offered as a factory option for the MSRP of this upgrade, I think nearly everyone would tick the box."

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back