FAS lower pulley...

If both of you guys buy them I can do a slight deal like i did for the kind fella's above
Damn... called my bluff lol
Can you also make out something like, a $199 receipt to show my wife? She is going to lose her shit if I buy anything else for this truck so at least this would make it look cheap lol... but I just can't help myself 🤷‍♂️ I'm weak 😭
 
Damn... called my bluff lol
Can you also make out something like, a $199 receipt to show my wife? She is going to lose her shit if I buy anything else for this truck so at least this would make it look cheap lol... but I just can't help myself 🤷‍♂️ I'm weak 😭
Glad im not the only in the dog house over this awesome truck haha.
 
Damn... called my bluff lol
Can you also make out something like, a $199 receipt to show my wife? She is going to lose her shit if I buy anything else for this truck so at least this would make it look cheap lol... but I just can't help myself 🤷‍♂️ I'm weak 😭
I absolutely can do that for you lol

How about an invoice for "dancing lessons" 5 Nights a week
 
I absolutely can do that for you lol

How about an invoice for "dancing lessons" 5 Nights a week
Nah that's too much commitment, I love the idea but I don't want her thinking I'm capable of such chivalrous acts, then she'll expect more from me in the future lol
 
So my bud and I just dropped about $10-12k each in like 1 week so ur wives can call ours for a support group haha.

With that said, finally got to drive with the Predator. Initial impressions are noticeably better throttle response and more blower whine. Just saw 13lbs of boost for a second (around 5700rpms) doing a quick 3rd gear pull in 98deg heat here in Fla. Intake air temp is currently 145 degrees so we’re cookin pretty good lol. No knock or weird sounds - all good so far with S&B! Very pleased!! Those on the fence should def do it!

Big shout out to @Nick797 for hookin us up!!
IMG_8891.webp
IMG_8896.webp
 
So my bud and I just dropped about $10-12k each in like 1 week so ur wives can call ours for a support group haha.

With that said, finally got to drive with the Predator. Initial impressions are noticeably better throttle response and more blower whine. Just saw 13lbs of boost for a second (around 5700rpms) doing a quick 3rd gear pull in 98deg heat here in Fla. Intake air temp is currently 145 degrees so we’re cookin pretty good lol. No knock or weird sounds - all good so far with S&B! Very pleased!! Those on the fence should def do it!

Big shout out to @Nick797 for hookin us up!!View attachment 103072View attachment 103075
Awesome man, thanks for the vote of confidence. I live in Cali so your results means alot. I was a bit concerned with knocking during hot days with the SB and FAS.
 
Damn... called my bluff lol
Can you also make out something like, a $199 receipt to show my wife? She is going to lose her shit if I buy anything else for this truck so at least this would make it look cheap lol... but I just can't help myself 🤷‍♂️ I'm weak 😭
I have a receipt for $1,800 for a mountain bike that I paid $7,000 for....

Good businesses will always help out a married guy.
 
Hmmm. Maybe on the next oil change…

Wife will kill me if I add another box to the pile of “needs to be installed”

My truck is all stock, but my garage has about 200 hp and 20,000 lumen of light…
I did the same thing, I had my roll top, front light mount, (4) Rigid Industries 6” 360 driving light, (2) 2” rigid Industries cube reverse lights and bed carpet kit……something like $5k of shit waiting to be transplant on truck, I feel your pain brother!
 
Not to knock FAS, so please don’t take it this way.

The FAS is just a 6% pulley, same as the incognito etc. so power and performance will be the same.

The difference between one over the other is fit and finish. The belt rib fitment for example.

So at the end of the day, people looking for performance or ecu safety reviews, any review for an incognito will be the same.

But so far from what I can see, the fit and finish of the FAS is better. No squeal etc from a better designed, more accurate design and machining…

Ugh… maybe.., maybe after I recover the savings account from paying kids tuition and orthodontics.
 
Damn... called my bluff lol
Can you also make out something like, a $199 receipt to show my wife? She is going to lose her shit if I buy anything else for this truck so at least this would make it look cheap lol... but I just can't help myself 🤷‍♂️ I'm weak 😭
I have purchased all my stuff through Nick and he has taken care of me on pricing and I get my stuff quick enough. Now it looks like I might need to pick up another product 🤦🏼‍♂️
 
Not to knock FAS, so please don’t take it this way.

The FAS is just a 6% pulley, same as the incognito etc. so power and performance will be the same.

The difference between one over the other is fit and finish. The belt rib fitment for example.

So at the end of the day, people looking for performance or ecu safety reviews, any review for an incognito will be the same.

But so far from what I can see, the fit and finish of the FAS is better. No squeal etc from a better designed, more accurate design and machining…

Ugh… maybe.., maybe after I recover the savings account from paying kids tuition and orthodontics.
I think most will agree with all you stated, the main two improvements are there though, which prevented myself and I'm sure most to get this pulley a long time ago
1: No squeak fest
2:Not dealing with Ripatuned

The knock I guess is a mystery for some that had it, still trying to figure why.
This product though seems legit and worth it as of now
 
Another update. Lots of flat driving over the last week or so and probably up to 400 miles or more on the predator. Still no knock or ping. Still running sunoco 93 and the lid has always been on my s&b. Still getting 13psi on hard pulls. It's been stupid hot and we been hauling a lot of stuff lately so I haven't done a 0-60 to try and get a new best.

Still holding around 13.7-13.9mpg on the flat roads along the river. The sb and predator are a great combination.

No belt squeak either.
 
Another update. Lots of flat driving over the last week or so and probably up to 400 miles or more on the predator. Still no knock or ping. Still running sunoco 93 and the lid has always been on my s&b. Still getting 13psi on hard pulls. It's been stupid hot and we been hauling a lot of stuff lately so I haven't done a 0-60 to try and get a new best.

Still holding around 13.7-13.9mpg on the flat roads along the river. The sb and predator are a great combination.

No belt squeak either.
Same report on my end as well. I do notice more blower whine just bee-bopping around town though. Nice bonus
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top