FAS lower pulley...

I wonder how much power can be expected combining FAS with S&B
This is the intake, lower pully and aftermarket exhaust -- looks like good for about 60hp (not mine, just sharing FYI) Source:

340940990_200205886056418_2966120348511732749_n.webp
 
This may be a premature question but how's the pulley for towing? Any noticeable changes on how the truck pulls a trailer? For me I have to take this factor into consideration as I tow a trailer almost daily.
 
This is the intake, lower pully and aftermarket exhaust -- looks like good for about 60hp (not mine, just sharing FYI) Source:

View attachment 103341
That’s my old truck, was stolen on 4/18/23. Cornerstone performance intake, awe 0FG exhaust, and incognito pulley.

New truck will have corsa exhaust, cornerstone intake, and Barth/FAS pulley. Expect the same if not better results. Lol
 
That’s my old truck, was stolen on 4/18/23. Cornerstone performance intake, awe 0FG exhaust, and incognito pulley.

New truck will have corsa exhaust, cornerstone intake, and Barth/FAS pulley. Expect the same if not better results. Lol
try a different intake ;)
 
How easy is it to install/uninstall? Definitely tempted to get it if I can put it on myself and then put the factory one back on for work at the dealership. I'm not super mechanically inclined, but I was able to put the J&L catch can on...😂
 
No issues at all.
Ive had a mild squeak/chirp present itself on a few occasions. Only did it about 5-6 times when truck was cold. Hasnt done it in the last several starts. Hard to say whether belt was just breaking in or what. Plan to pull belts and clean pulleys if it comes back. Will update if it comes back
 
I absolutely can do that for you lol

How about an invoice for "dancing lessons" 5 Nights a week
Just to be crystal clear; we only need to change the PULLEY, not the BELT, is this correct? does the Forum 6% Discount apply to this pulley (obviously) as well I assume? Thank you Nick🙏🏻
 
Just to be crystal clear; we only need to change the PULLEY, not the BELT, is this correct? does the Forum 6% Discount apply to this pulley (obviously) as well I assume? Thank you Nick🙏🏻
Incorrect. When you add the Predator pulley (installs over the OEM CRANK PULLEY), you need a different supercharger belt & accessory belt (both of which are included with the kit)
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top