FAS lower pulley...

No squeak and love the gains. The sb is really nice as well. More charger whine but not crazy. Catch a good deal and the pulley is well worth the install. I'll post some pics in a bit.
 
FB_IMG_1687654911553.webp
FB_IMG_1687654907290.webp
FB_IMG_1687654903981.webp
 
No squeak and love the gains. The sb is really nice as well. More charger whine but not crazy. Catch a good deal and the pulley is well worth the install. I'll post some pics in a bit.
Ya gotta give us more than that haha! What psi are u seeing in the Perf pages?!
 
Today in the southern Ohio heat I done 3 hard pulls and my performance pages showed 13psi of boost.

next cool morning(tuesday), I will do a few 0/100 pulls and see if my times improve.
 
Afe vulcan 3.5" exhaust along with the sb and predator pulley.
 
Any hesitation felt or knock heard yet? Try to turn off ur radio and AC when u hammer it to listen for any strange pinging/knock
 
Any hesitation felt or knock heard yet? Try to turn off ur radio and AC when u hammer it to listen for any strange pinging/knock
Nothing yet. But on the way home this evening I'll leave the radio off and see if I hear anything. Everything seems normal.
 
Nothing yet. But on the way home this evening I'll leave the radio off and see if I hear anything. Everything seems normal.
With the Incognito, my knock started about a week after install. I had driven roughy 200mi. The knock was very noticeable on cold starts, but went away once warm. However, my combo was Momentum GT and Incognito so if you’re just running the FAS pulley, you might be good.
 
With the Incognito, my knock started about a week after install. I had driven roughy 200mi. The knock was very noticeable on cold starts, but went away once warm. However, my combo was Momentum GT and Incognito so if you’re just running the FAS pulley, you might be good.
He’s got the S&b intake as well as the AFE exhaust which come to think of it, the exhaust might actually help reduce his maximum boost pressure by just enough. I know long tube headers would certainly do that, but perhaps the catback by a fraction of a psi…
 
Well....me & @BryanE4435 just pulled the trigger on the Predator pulley!! We're both running S&Bs so hopefully no issues. I have a top secret idea if we end up with too much boost and/or notice any knock. Not 100% my idea will work but have a good feeling.

Big shout out to @Nick797 for hooking us up!!
 
At 180 miles since install. 4 or 5 starts and no knock that I can hear. The truck has only had sunoco 93 in it for awhile.

The only real side effect has been the mpg. It dropped a full mpg and that's even after the hard pulls and a couple trips of easy running. Staying around 13.5 now and not really going up.
 
He’s got the S&b intake as well as the AFE exhaust which come to think of it, the exhaust might actually help reduce his maximum boost pressure by just enough. I know long tube headers would certainly do that, but perhaps the catback by a fraction of a psi…
Right on! Sounds like it’s working good…for now 😈. Happy to hear he’s enjoying it though
 
Received in 1 day, thanks @Nick797

I now have front bumper, rear bumper, and lower pulley projects to keep me very busy for the foreseeable future! Pulley looks pretty easy to install though. And it feels like its made of carbon fiber its so dam light! Will post up once done!
IMG_8603.webp
IMG_8606.webp
 
Blaster, do you have a CAI and exhaust or any other mods to the powertrain? Are you planning on getting a tune? I, Like others on here are curious if you can run this pulley with say a S&B intake, SLP's and no tune?
 
Blaster, do you have a CAI and exhaust or any other mods to the powertrain? Are you planning on getting a tune? I, Like others on here are curious if you can run this pulley with say a S&B intake, SLP's and no tune?
Got S&B. Will tune the truck when my 8yr warranty is up. I have a semi-clever plan if im running to lean on stock fueling. Not sure itll work but will try if necessary
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top