FAS lower pulley...

Very interested to see this in action. I’m running the RIPA. Light squeal on cold start. Goes away within a few minutes and doesn’t happen all the time. Not nearly as bad as everyone has made it out to be on here.

There is absolutely a performance difference running this. You notice it right away.
 
A little off topic, I apologize. Does anyone know how much overdriven is the Ripa lower?
 
Hmmm. Maybe on the next oil change…

Wife will kill me if I add another box to the pile of “needs to be installed”

My truck is all stock, but my garage has about 200 hp and 20,000 lumen of light…
 
Arrived today. Goes on Friday.

20230619_163439.webp
 
Idk if I’m capable of installing this myself but what’s the ballpark to get this done by a shop?
 
Yea. The holding the flex plate and getting the belts back on take two people.

So a self install is out for me sadly.
 
I was quoted $400 to install.
 
Damn so $1300 all in approximately that’s pricey for not much power. Rather save that and put it towards the dt877 pump package by dusterhoff once my warranty is up.
 
Yea. The holding the flex plate and getting the belts back on take two people.

So a self install is out for me sadly.
There is a metal machined flex plate holder, did my install by myself. Still have it and no longer need it 🤷‍♂️
(Not the fas pulley but same tool)
 
Last edited:
Ah, I heard that block had to be held in by hand. Maybe that was bad intel. Or variation in Machining of the block…
 
you installed the FAS lower pulley already?? How do you like it?
Not a fas, unfortunately the “other” guys but the tool is used the same way
 
Ah, I heard that block had to be held in by hand. Maybe that was bad intel. Or variation in Machining of the block…
You kinda hold it for a second until it jams in place, then it holds itself. When putting the crank bolt in you let it jam itself on the opposite side
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top