FAS lower pulley...

I've been running the incognito for a year now. No squeaks from day one. I dropped .6 off my 0-60 time and picked up 2-3 lbs of boost depending on the air. If you are on the fence, just do it...
 
I've been running the incognito for a year now. No squeaks from day one. I dropped .6 off my 0-60 time and picked up 2-3 lbs of boost depending on the air. If you are on the fence, just do it...
U running a CAI too or no?
 
I'm running the stock intake with afe drop in filters. I'm nervous about needing a tune if I add the full intake.
 
I'm running the stock intake with afe drop in filters. I'm nervous about needing a tune if I add the full intake.
Thats my main hesitation as well. Im curious to see how kingofkings setup goes this friday. He’s installing S&B and Predator I believe (which would be my setup as well).
 
Thats my main hesitation as well. Im curious to see how kingofkings setup goes this friday. He’s installing S&B and Predator I believe (which would be my setup as well).
following too..
 
If the pulley does add 1-2 psi which seems like a high claim and the CAI adding another 1psi, it would be wise to think a tune would be needed. I could be wrong but I was told TRX stock injectors run lean and with a possible addition of 3psi(if true) without a tune could lead to engine issues down the road.

Yes Ripa offers a CAI and the pulley and everything would be fine if you ask them but can anyone attest to these gains with both mods?
 
Last edited:
If the pulley does add 1-2 psi which seems a high claim and the CAI adding another 1psi, it would be wise to think a tune would be needed. I could be wrong but I was told TRX stock injectors run lean and with a possible addition of 3psi(if true) without a tune could lead to engine issues down the road.

Yes Ripa offers a CAI and the pulley and everything would be fine if you ask them but can anyone attest to these gains with both mods?
I had an incognito and AFE Momentum installed. According to performance pages which I know can be unreliable, I went from 11 to 14 psi. It was a Noticeable difference. After a few hundred miles, I developed a knock on cold starts. I’m assuming spark knock. It was very noticeable. Been running 93 octane since day one. So, I returned the pulley to stock. Knock went away. Assuming a tune would have alleviated the knock
 
Especially since the kit includes everything needed to install. :ROFLMAO:
Shop supplies are percentage based on labor at our shop. Covers brake clean, bolts, rags, band-aids, etc.
If that's what they are talking about.
 
I'm also interested in this, I've installed two Incognito Pulleys on my truck and 4 belts later. Hoping to get rid of the squeal. I've been running the Incognito for about 38k.
Ya ive done the same. I could have bought 2 setups for the price of all the belts and pulleys that I have purchased to fix the squeak. Still squeak. What a waste of money
 
The fact it doesn't say Ripatuned on it gets my attention. Clams seem way high would love to see it on a dyno vs stock.

Those with the Ripa one, besides the squeal fest, do you notice any differences?
Yes I can tell a difference. Just sucks I got ripped of so badly by ripofftuned 😅 it left a sour taste in my mouth for any other pulley upgrades. Not a good feeling hearing a belt squeak everytime u start your truck up.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top