Eibach Pro-lift installed

I would say watch all those tyrant videos like from TFLT and you can see how the 37’s affect the performance for a better idea. It’s basically why I’m still rocking the stock 35’s I’m not looking to give up my power. Now when I finally get some real good power mods then I’ll probably go 37 or 38
Thanks for the info I will def check them out!

Helps with load as well. I have a couple hundred pounds in back and there was little change. Before I could get the back to drop an inch with a Costco run. Now it’s barely noticeable. Another thread shows a full overland setup with a ton of gear and the rear still appears to sit close to level.
I need these springs. Costco runs or camping trips and being loaded up with the family the rear basically almost squats. My only concern is steering. Do these springs cause any steering issues due to the lift? Will you need upper control arms as well?

When I lifted my Jeep wk2 I was getting steering issues due to too much lift according to the tech.

I need these springs. Costco runs or camping trips and being loaded up with the family the rear basically almost squats. My only concern is steering. Do these springs cause any steering issues due to the lift? Will you need upper control arms as well?

When I lifted my Jeep wk2 I was getting steering issues due to too much lift according to the tech.
I have found steering is significantly improved

I have found steering is significantly improved
Agreed. I noticed the difference immediately when pulling away from the install garage. As a long time sport bike and car owner, I appreciate the change most in the many corners and sweepers out here. It tracks flatter and is more stable in general, especially in rough patches and fast sweepers where you want traction. For a heavy truck, I’m really impressed with how it handles. And these comments are for Baja and Auto. Sport tightens things up even more but I never switch over now. Before I did.

Did you ever need to upgrade the rear track bar or upgrade the control arms? This
Did you ever need to upgrade the rear track bar or upgrade the control arms?
Added the Foutz adjustable panhard bar to help shore up rear alignment. Not sure if it made a difference in handling Vs stock since it was installed same day as the springs.

Agreed. I noticed the difference immediately when pulling away from the install garage. As a long time sport bike and car owner, I appreciate the change most in the many corners and sweepers out here. It tracks flatter and is more stable in general, especially in rough patches and fast sweepers where you want traction. For a heavy truck, I’m really impressed with how it handles. And these comments are for Baja and Auto. Sport tightens things up even more but I never switch over now. Before I did.
I think I said this in another post… it takes corners like my Hayabusa… (tracking on your sport bike reference) it’s never gonna corner like a Porsche, it is a 6000lb truck after all, but now it feels smooth as butter going through turns.

I don’t know why I can’t find the post… but did someone say they had rubbing on 37x12.5 with -18 offset and the Eibach lift?

I’m contemplating throwing spacers on, and bringing my offset to -18… I can’t for the life of me see a way that this would rub, but I feel like someone said it (and that I even commented)

Just had my Eibach pro kit installed and I love the change in ride characteristics. Much stiffer while turning but actually smoother than stock. My first impression was at the look of the truck after the height gain was oh dang now I need 37s. I am currently inclined to stick with the stock wheels and add 37 inch tires. Recommendations?
Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 10.37.17 AM.png

Just had my Eibach pro kit installed and I love the change in ride characteristics. Much stiffer while turning but actually smoother than stock. My first impression was at the look of the truck after the height gain was oh dang now I need 37s. I am currently inclined to stick with the stock wheels and add 37 inch tires. Recommendations? View attachment 98490
I would keep the stock wheels too. Did you do the front and rears? what height?

I would keep the stock wheels too. Did you do the front and rears? what height?

Front and rear, front +2.7″ rear +1.5″

Front and rear, front +2.7″ rear +1.5″
I'm thinking about 1.5 front and rear. Not sure about ruining the front suspension drop. In stock it feels like it bottoms out pretty quick on drop...

Just had my Eibach pro kit installed and I love the change in ride characteristics. Much stiffer while turning but actually smoother than stock. My first impression was at the look of the truck after the height gain was oh dang now I need 37s. I am currently inclined to stick with the stock wheels and add 37 inch tires. Recommendations? View attachment 98490
I’m running these with 37x12.5s… throwing 1.5inch spacers behind them in the next day or two… will be reporting back on it…

I’m running these with 37x12.5s… throwing 1.5inch spacers behind them in the next day or two… will be reporting back on it…
☝️What type of tire and do you like? Nitto's seem to be most popular 37s out there but I am looking at other options before defaulting to the Nitto

☝️What type of tire and do you like? Nitto's seem to be most popular 37s out there but I am looking at other options before defaulting to the Nitto
Nitto, Toyo, and BFG… but the Ridge Grappler seem to be the most versatile, which is why I went with them. I’m very happy so far.

BFG is releasing the KO3 sometime very soon, that may be an interesting option. If I were Offroad all the time, Toyo OCMTs would be my choice, but MT tires wear super fast, and that coupled with North East winters just makes them not an option for me.

Just finished installing the spacers (and Rocklights).

37x12.50r18 with 1.5” Spacers on OEM Wheels (effective offset is -18)

The look is exactly as it should be… the Rub is real.

IMG_1564.jpeg
IMG_1565.jpeg
IMG_1569.jpeg
IMG_1570.jpeg
IMG_1571.jpeg

So the bad…. There is rub…

IMG_1580.jpeg

The outside edge of the tire catches that bolt… which sucks cause the fit finally looks right…

Looking into having some trimming done.

Refreshing this thread for anyone on the fence. I was lucky enough to meet @ORCowboy (and his wonderful wife) yesterday and see his truck. The stance with 37’s and the Pro-Lift is perfect. It doesn’t look “over lifted” at all, it is fairly subtle. Kinda like, why does this stance look so much better than the others I have seen? His truck is the best looking TRX I’ve seen in person. Besides the $$ I spent on his Beadlocks, he cost me several more thousand $$ in bumpers, lights, tires, springs, ……..😂😂

Back