Dram of the Day

And today’s selection ... yes I know the time. ;)

Of all the Rabbit Hole offerings I’ve tried this is my least favorite. Not bad by any means, just overwhelmingly unremarkable.

image.jpg
Enjoy😋

While I don’t have that picturesque sunset of Brother Caliche, I did end up with a nice photo. The truck is awesome! That engine is something I can’t wait to get into. I’m doing my best to hold to the break in criteria but I snuck above 2,500 a few brief times just to hear her whine and it was BEAUTIFUL. Thank you guys for the toast! More tomorrow as it’s been a long, wonderful day and the spousal unit wants to come see the new mistress. ;) Cheers, gents. 🥃

View attachment 5918
Off to the shop at 7am tomorrow for the upgrades. 😔
View attachment 5919

Hellrex logos should end up being pretty sharp.

View attachment 5921
10 mpg :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 5922

I’m not sure if Doc Swinson is that good or if I just love the new truck!

Jackson
Sorry I'm late seeing these pix. Beautiful truck! You look so happy! I'll be sure to toast to you this weekend, and congratulations! :)

Just ran across the Flaviar membership club, quarterly box (3 tasting samples) and 1 “premium” bottle. Can try as a quarterly or annual membership. Anyone tried this?

Send me $250 and I’ll provide a direct link to SoulSea and his daily offerings coupled with his tasting notes and you’ll be far better off. He’s a Japanese, American, Irish, Scottish, Cambodian, Canadian and Klingon whiskey guru.
(Whiskey sold separately)

Just ran across the Flaviar membership club, quarterly box (3 tasting samples) and 1 “premium” bottle. Can try as a quarterly or annual membership. Anyone tried this?
Haven’t seen that one. I thought we couldn’t buy and ship any distilled spirits in the state of Texas. I tried to order online and was told no dice to my address. Cheers

Send me $250 and I’ll provide a direct link to SoulSea and his daily offerings coupled with his tasting notes and you’ll be far better off. He’s a Japanese, American, Irish, Scottish, Cambodian, Canadian and Klingon whiskey guru.
(Whiskey sold separately)
No doubt! Unfortunately for my local offerings, Soulsea’s tastes are much finer than I can source here.

Haven’t seen that one. I thought we couldn’t buy and ship any distilled spirits in the state of Texas. I tried to order online and was told no dice to my address. Cheers
I wondered that myself. I’ve done some searching recently, but I haven’t actually gotten to the point of attempting an online purchase yet. @Jackson have an answer on this one?

Well, a little research on the web, and BAM... you are correct. While I love my state, the TX liquor laws sure get on my nerves!

Well, a little research on the web, and BAM... you are correct. While I love my state, the TX liquor laws sure get on my nerves!
We need to find a cutout....😂😂

We need a Soulsea for the average man, who just spent a bit on a TRX and still need the wife to talk to me, menu.
Amen!

Mark.... you know how our government officials like those tax dollars and plush benefits. The roads need attention you say? We can add you to the list but off to our noon tee time. ;)

j

Picked up a bottle of that along with the 2019 a couple weeks ago. Haven't popped the top...How is it?

Picked up a bottle of that along with the 2019 a couple weeks ago. Haven't popped the top...How is it?

The 2020 Y101?

It's fantastic! There's actually very few bourbons out there in the current market that I'd choose over it, and they are way more expensive. Everything being relative, this is one of those rare bourbons that actually is a fantastic value at $100 (real price, not like Weller Full Proof that's supposed to be $50 but trades at $500). If someone asked me what's the best available bourbon for that price point this would be the one. As a comp, it is worlds better than Blanton's at a similar price point.

Anyone ever heard of this one.... might be one of the strangest I have ever tasted..... you’ll see what I mean from the description on the bottom of the bottle. Cheers.....(and by the way it was a gift)

1614729266203.jpeg

Back