Any SoCal TRX owners interested in meeting up

What is a good time to meet up on Saturday?

• Total voters
Ya, I have OnX. Rainbow basin looks cool.

As long as the trails are wide enough for the trx because we are going to be getting pin stripes learned that the hard way

As long as the trails are wide enough for the trx because we are going to be getting pin stripes learned that the hard way
Sadly, I already have a few desert-pin stripes... but hear what your sayin

Wish I could join everyone. Barstow, lucerne, and johnson Valley are hard to beat.

I am going to try and find the coordinates for where we go in Barstow. There are several straight small whoop sections, technical trails, silt, and dry lake sections.

Wish I could join everyone. Barstow, lucerne, and johnson Valley are hard to beat.

I am going to try and find the coordinates for where we go in Barstow. There are several straight small whoop sections, technical trails, silt, and dry lake sections.
thatd be much appreciated

This would be helpful, and much appreciated.

Is this gonna be a thing? If so, when, where, and what time?

Well keep us informed of when this will happen. So I can plan this out. Really looking forward to this

That’s a no go for me. I hope you all have a great time.

I’m down if I can get my inner fenders trimmed beforehand. I’m rubbing too much right now :(

Back