Any SoCal TRX owners interested in meeting up

What is a good time to meet up on Saturday?

• Total voters
1702057514714.png

Idk how it is in the computer but I went to a previous post of mine and saw it here

Sorry fellas. Not sure I’m gonna make it tomorrow. Next time for sure.

Saturday was a great day. The weather was perfect, no wind, and not too many people. Here's a few pictures.

Attachments

• JohnsonValley1.jpg
    JohnsonValley1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 23
  • JohnsonValley3.jpg
    JohnsonValley3.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 22
  • JohnsonValley5.jpg
    JohnsonValley5.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 20
  • JohnsonValley8.jpg
    JohnsonValley8.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 24
That’s over 2 1/2 hours from me in LA. No way in hell I’m leaving LA at 5am to be there by 7:30am….. sorry. That said, if we work out a time, how many are in? Is there a count?
Honestly, that’s the best time to leave LA. You get to JV right as the sun is coming up. Stop and get some breakfast off of the freeway and top off on fuel right before hitting the dirt.

Thought to see if we can make this happen again on a weekend in these upcoming weeks

I’m free all of Feb.

It’s short notice, but I’m heading out to Anza/Ocotillo this Sunday; Feb 4th. Anyone interested is welcome to join

Throw out some dates/places.

My feb is looking pretty good on weekends as well still do want to make a trip up to hungry valley in the next couple weeks

Yea i should be free this weekend if we can get a group together would be down

I’ll throw out some suggestions.
Ocotillo/ Truck Haven
Johnson Valley
2N40, or
3S04

Anyone else have a suggestion?

Idk what part your in but barstow isn't crazy far for me about 2 hours (everything but JohnV is over 5 hours from me)

Barstow is ~75mi for me. I’m not familiar with any routes tho.

So lemme know.

only been out there once years ago i dont know if you have the onx app but its shows a good amount of trails out there

Back