Any SoCal TRX owners interested in meeting up

My buddies and I hit up Johnson valley maybe every other month from Los Angeles m. It’s fun and there’s a little bit of something for everyone!
Do you guys camp out there? Or is it more of a day trip for you guys? Pics I've seen of Johnson valley look pretty legit....

I am in San Diego and up for a trip.

I will be in Octotillo Wells the weekend before New Years. I was out there last weekend (day trip) and there were very few people.

San Diego here. I try to get out to Ocotillo Wells every month or so.

A let’s do it L
Now that the weather has decided to cool down I was wondering if there’s any interest in meeting up and hitting some trails.

I was in Johnson Valley a few weeks back and had a blast.

That said, it’d be great to meet up with like minded folk

Now that the weather has decided to cool down I was wondering if there’s any interest in meeting up and hitting some trails.

I was in Johnson Valley a few weeks back and had a blast.

That said, it’d be great to meet up with like minded folks.
Let’s just get group TRX SoCal in What’s up massager would be easier to communicate

First week of December anytime and either Johnson Valley or hungry valley ohv which either is closer for the majority of this group.. any comments of what works best?

I am open to whatever is easiest/accessible for everyone. I liked Johnson Valley a lot. The lake bed was crowded so didn't spend much time there. I ventured out and found both technical stuff, and more baja'ish (if that's a thing) stuff. To me the area is a pick your adventure type place.

I am available the weekend of the 9th, and if I had a preference Saturday would be best; but Sunday is also good too. I don't use WhatsApp, or FB Messenger, but do use Telegram. A group text also works for me. If the 9th works for the crew you can PM me your number and I'll send out a text.

Another thing to discuss is comms. I can use most anything (HAM, GMRS, MURS... I don't care for FRS but will use if need be). I also have a PCI radio with their channel line up if that's helpful.

I'm looking forward to meeting up!

I am in San Diego and up for a trip.

I will be in Octotillo Wells the weekend before New Years. I was out there last weekend (day trip) and there were very few people.
I'd really like to explore Ocotillo Wells, never been, and have had it on my bucket list for a bit.

Ocotillo Wells is a fair(5 hours each way) bit of a drive for me but the 9th would work for me if theres something closer

Back