Is now a good time to sell? KBB price seems high,

jerry126

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Military
no
Hi everyone, is it a good time to sell a car now, or does it mean the value will increase next year? I found that the price of CARMAX is about 4k lower than that of KBB.
Selling it because the glass was smashed several times and it made me anxious and annoyed.

2023 TRX BASE model
1714443268697.jpg

1714442760187.jpg

Last edited:
What do you have exactly?

2023 TRX BASE model
Base models are a tough find. I searched for a while for a low mileage or new base in black or silver but ended up with a Level 1. The heated steering wheel in the Level is nice though.

Don’t do it! I’ve regretted selling mine ever since.

What else you gonna drive?

Last edited:
Hi everyone, is it a good time to sell a car now, or does it mean the value will increase next year? I found that the price of CARMAX is about 4k lower than that of KBB.
Selling it because the glass was smashed several times and it made me anxious and annoyed.

2023 TRX BASE model
View attachment 128747
View attachment 128745
If I was betting, I would think it will either hold or go up slightly in the next year. Just due to the fact production is done with.
The break ins suck, sorry to hear your having issues with that, really takes some of the fun out of owning.

Hold!

I think values will hold up fairly well, especially trucks with low miles and in good condition. I've been following the prices of used Jeep 392s for some time now, and they seem to have held steady over the past year.

I sold my first one (base model) but within a year, I realized my mistake and bought another one (level 2).

If I was betting, I would think it will either hold or go up slightly in the next year. Just due to the fact production is done with.
The break ins suck, sorry to hear your having issues with that, really takes some of the fun out of owning.
vehicles are getting stolen and taken to Africa and Mexico as well as crashed and parted out here in America. Over time your truck will settle out at a long term stable value even as the miles rack up (albeit slightly declining with mileage) simply due to destruction and theft.

Float it to GMTV and see what they offer, its a cash deal.
Here in CO, the value of the trade is deducted from the value of the car you are buying, so it greatly reduces the sales tax $$.

vehicles are getting stolen and taken to Africa and Mexico as well as crashed and parted out here in America. Over time your truck will settle out at a long term stable value even as the miles rack up (albeit slightly declining with mileage) simply due to destruction and theft.
I think that’s his point is the headache of owning his may not be worth the money anymore

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back