Would you give this up for a TRX??

I will say that I did keep my hellrango but I recently picked up my raptor r. All I can say it is nice to have both. Need a fast car and a fast truck.
We now have a hellrango and TRX love it so far. Have you done anything to the Durango yet? I’m debating the mid muffler delete and JLT intake.

We now have a hellrango and TRX love it so far. Have you done anything to the Durango yet? I’m debating the mid muffler delete and JLT intake.
I just put on a corsa exhaust to remove the drone. That was the only thing I couldn't stand on the hellrango. I did the regular corsa not the crazy loud one. It has been great. removed the drone. No other performance upgrades so far.

I just put on a corsa exhaust to remove the drone. That was the only thing I couldn't stand on the hellrango. I did the regular corsa not the crazy loud one. It has been great. removed the drone. No other performance upgrades so far.
The stock exhaust does have a drone.
several people have stated it’s due to the mid muffler. Fingers crossed that works and doesn’t make it worse… otherwise I’m in trouble with the boss.

I am looking for one of these and have a 2023 TRX that is truly like new. The TRX is going to go a good home. It's spent its live in a climate controlled garage. Not driven in the rain, a true garage princess. Located near Louisville KY
I thought I had one but the guy in front of me bought it. Could this be the same car?
You can email me at [email protected]

This R/$ build I see frequently... only Gen3 I've thought hmmmm

Attachments

• Raptor R.jpg
    Raptor R.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 37
I am looking for one of these and have a 2023 TRX that is truly like new. The TRX is going to go a good home. It's spent its live in a climate controlled garage. Not driven in the rain, a true garage princess. Located near Louisville KY
I would keep it in the garage and not drive it too, Louisville is a true shithole. Not as bad as Seattle but its a close second

I would not trade my TRX for anything.

I think you will be fine getting rid of it for the TRX. You will get the room you need and the speed is still there.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back