VIN “811 & 812” April Order Group

Congrats! Mine finally made it to Fife, WA this morning at 4am. Still one more stop to go (15 miles away) to Kent WA rail yard before it gets unloaded and delivered to my dealer. Thinking I will be doing the drunk white girl dance about this time next week. 💃🏼
Maybe you won’t have to give the official “last place” commemorative T-shirt to yourself after all. 🙂

I would love to see more light duty diesel offerings in the 1500/150 platforms and smaller just like overseas, specifically like Austraila. I’d buy one in a heartbeat just for running errands.
I took the opposite route when buying my '14 1500. Sure didn't want the diesel since running errands would likely never get the oil warm here - and I hate cold starting any engine, especially diesels.

So I got the little V6 gasser, which got about the same mileage as an Ecodiesel. And without having to worry about any of the issues they seem to have.

It was a very practical and reliable car, really, but incredibly boring. Enter the TRX. Problem solved.

Maybe change it from last built to nowhere to go and all day to get there. Or, maybe most travelled TRX 2021 tour. 😂
I’m making your shirt right now…. Don’t give me any ideas…. 😂

My truck got to the dealer yesterday, but it wasn't until 4:30 pm so I decided to go in this morning and do the PDI with them and do the test drive. This will be the first time I ever wrote a check for $ 70,000. My 2019 Laramie was only $46,000. Also the longest I ever waited for an ordered vehicle. Ordered April 21.
Congrats! Did you have them review the "TRX Issues Checklist"? I sent that file to my guy at the dealership and he quickly replied saying his guy won't go thru that long list, and that he will perform their normal PDI, and "that's what warranties are for". I'm hoping to get the call today to pick mine up!

Just moved her over to the ceramic shop. I’ll see her in another week and a half.

Attachments

• 22B863AA-A380-4F7A-B550-386F05C3E2D3.jpeg
    22B863AA-A380-4F7A-B550-386F05C3E2D3.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 20
Just moved her over to the ceramic shop. I’ll see her in another week and a half.
Did you already do tint and PPF? I am debating how long I'm going to wait to get all that done, because I've waited so long already and I want to drive the damn thing. I'm guessing I won't be able to get it in to a shop to get done right away anyways. I need to call around and make some appointments for estimates. And hopefully I get the call from the dealership soon to go pick it up! As of an hour ago, they said PDI was done and they were still working on the power steps.

So everyone that ordered a 22 our clowns now wo
Yep, I've dropped a comment here and there so those clowns can see my order history in my signature. A few of them have actually PM'd me, thanking me for including that information so they had a better understanding of the timeline and didn't look like an idiot by posting an eta question, hahahaha! It amazes me how little searching the newbies do on this site before asking a lot of the highly repetitive questions 🤔
Not Everyone that ordered a 22 are 🤡s …you better keep me out of that group. 😉I see your guys point of view but come on everyone is excited for these trucks even if there is a shortage and it can take months. That’s the point of a forum to speak and share info even if it’s repetitive. can you imagine if everyone went and searched all the threads for answers. No new threads would be created and no more forum activity that would be boring plus new members join, let them speak if they need to be corrected or taught a lesson so be it thats how they learn. I’ve have been patiently waiting for almost 4 months for this truck now and I’m so exited and can’t wait to drive it like I stole it 🤘peace my fellow TRX fiends 🤙

Not Everyone that ordered a 22 are 🤡s …you better keep me out of that group. 😉I see your guys point of view but come on everyone is excited for these trucks even if there is a shortage and it can take months. That’s the point of a forum to speak and share info even if it’s repetitive. can you imagine if everyone went and searched all the threads for answers. No new threads would be created and no more forum activity that would be boring plus new members join, let them speak if they need to be corrected or taught a lesson so be it thats how they learn. I’ve have been patiently waiting for almost 4 months for this truck now and I’m so exited and can’t wait to drive it like I stole it 🤘peace my fellow TRX fiends 🤙
No, not everyone that ordered a ‘22 is a clown but there are a few that crack me up…. Hell there’s even a few that ordered a ‘21 that do the same! 😂

Congrats! Mine finally made it to Fife, WA this morning at 4am. Still one more stop to go (15 miles away) to Kent WA rail yard before it gets unloaded and delivered to my dealer. Thinking I will be doing the drunk white girl dance about this time next week. 💃🏼
Great news! I just got home with mine, they checked every thing on that forum list and only found a few lugs that were under torqued. Body fits are all good and paint looks good. It is hunting season so it will be getting some alder tree pinstripe before long.

Congrats! Did you have them review the "TRX Issues Checklist"? I sent that file to my guy at the dealership and he quickly replied saying his guy won't go thru that long list, and that he will perform their normal PDI, and "that's what warranties are for". I'm hoping to get the call today to pick mine up!
They carefully and gladly checked the whole list for me. The only thing he found was a few under torqued lug nuts. He kept the list for future reference. I would be very upset with your guy.

In fairness everyone who bought a 2021 is a clown too. I mean, buying a 700hp pickup truck (while gas prices are heading through the roof) isn’t really a sane decision.

I had the truck for one day. And my wife said we need power steps ASAP!

My friend and I both had black rebels, and when I parked next to him yesterday in the TRX, he said he never thought his truck would look so wimpy.
I tried to convince him to get one. He said he’s going the opposite way from me and it ordering a diesel Rebel for the better mileage.
If you go the Mopar power steps route, don't forget to utilize the Mopar coupons for 15% off the steps, and then there's one for 10% off Service for the install. Mine is getting the steps installed as we speak, per the Service Manager, and he said it's going to be 4-5 hours of labor. I told him the Mopar site lists the power steps and says 3 hours for install, and he said ok he'll bill me for 3 hours. It's $130/hr for labor, but I can also use that 10% off coupon to save a few bucks.

If you go the Mopar power steps route, don't forget to utilize the Mopar coupons for 15% off the steps, and then there's one for 10% off Service for the install. Mine is getting the steps installed as we speak, per the Service Manager, and he said it's going to be 4-5 hours of labor. I told him the Mopar site lists the power steps and says 3 hours for install, and he said ok he'll bill me for 3 hours. It's $130/hr for labor, but I can also use that 10% off coupon to save a few bucks.
He probably said ok to 3 hours because it really only takes 1 hour.

Two hours in the driveway by myself. No reason to take the wheels off and the wheel well liners out like the book calls for. 3 is probably fair enough since at least they add it to Uconnect. That’ll cost me one hour whenever I get around to having it done. Haven’t had a reason to bring the thing back yet thank god.

Did you already do tint and PPF? I am debating how long I'm going to wait to get all that done, because I've waited so long already and I want to drive the damn thing. I'm guessing I won't be able to get it in to a shop to get done right away anyways. I need to call around and make some appointments for estimates. And hopefully I get the call from the dealership soon to go pick it up! As of an hour ago, they said PDI was done and they were still working on the power steps.
It went straight from the dealership to ceramic/tint. I drove it maybe 5 miles.

Two hours in the driveway by myself. No reason to take the wheels off and the wheel well liners out like the book calls for. 3 is probably fair enough since at least they add it to Uconnect. That’ll cost me one hour whenever I get around to having it done. Haven’t had a reason to bring the thing back yet thank god.
took me a little bit of time just because I couldn't really cut that nipple off the fire wall to feed the wires into the cab. But agreed, no need to take anything off the truck to do this install.

I took delivery late this afternoon! Man, this thing is sweet! This weekend will be all about getting the accessories installed an figuring out where to get the PPF, ceramic coating and tint done. Hopefully I can knock off some of those break-in miles so I can put the hammer down soon!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back