TRX Aftermarket Wheel and Tire pics! [size/offset]

Fuel Rebel 6 - 20x9 +1 offset with Falken Wildpeak AT4W 35 x 12.5.

Stick out just a tad further than the OEMs but still within the fenders. One thing I immediately noticed is the Wildpeaks are substantially quieter on the highway than the OEM Goodyears.

I'm selling my OEM beadlock wheels and tires which have 16K miles on them. DM me if interested in pictures and details.

Attachments

• IMG_1227.jpeg
    IMG_1227.jpeg
    518.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1224.JPG
    IMG_1224.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1220.jpeg
    IMG_1220.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1225.JPG
    IMG_1225.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 76
Fuel Rebel 6 - 20x9 +1 offset with Falken Wildpeak AT4W 35 x 12.5.

Stick out just a tad further than the OEMs but still within the fenders. One thing I immediately noticed is the Wildpeaks are substantially quieter on the highway than the OEM Goodyears.

I'm selling my OEM beadlock wheels and tires which have 16K miles on them. DM me if interested in pictures and details.
Wheels and tires are spoken for.

Fuel Off Road-Rincon
18x9x1mm
Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.50
Eibach 1.6 front springs only
Nothing in the bed besides a retrax

Truck looks like it should have from the factory. The wheels are slightly “shallow”, imo. But I’m not huge on the large offsets, so this is the look I’ve got for now.

No rubbing and no trimming

Drive is very similar to stock. Really like the wheels more than others I’ve had.
IMG_1430.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1428.jpeg
    IMG_1428.jpeg
    531.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1427.jpeg
    IMG_1427.jpeg
    484.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1429.jpeg
    IMG_1429.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 101
@Tyler4 you may have just cost me money…I’m trying to stay stock height and tire weight…but my god that looks good

🤣sorry about that

This is my second TRX setup. The first was similar but with rogue collars and 0mm offset. With that setup, I had to trim some. But this setup required zero trimming. Really does feel stock.

But man, this truck looks soooo much better with 37’s. I upgraded from a 22’ with 37’s to this 23’ Lunar and during the time this one had stock 35’s, it just felt too tame. Glad to have these back on.

It looks exactly level. Have you measured to confirm? Im gonna do Eibach and do not want to be nose high or even appear to be nose high so leaning towards 1.5 / 1.6 but yours looks great.

It looks exactly level. Have you measured to confirm? Im gonna do Eibach and do not want to be nose high or even appear to be nose high so leaning towards 1.5 / 1.6 but yours looks great.
I haven’t measured yet but it does look level, and I’ve been looking for a few days on different surfaces.

With me, I still needed to get into my garage and I’m about to add the rambar, so I wanted to try without the rear and see if it’s level, and I think it is.

Made it 35 pages.....😓
What I've learned so far:
37x13.5 20x9 will fit with no rubbing, leveling or trimming at +18 or +20
37x13.5 20 will fit, but trimming/leveling will be required at -12 or -18 offset

Question:
What about 37x13.5 20 20x9 with +1 offset
Or
37x12.5 20 20x9 +1?

Will either of these require trimming and/or leveling?

I am currently running 35x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT's on 20x9 +1 Fuel SFJ's
Pic for context/attention/general contribution to this thread :)

Comp.jpg

Recently installed Fuel Rebel 18x9 -12 offset wheels on Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.50.

Had to put on the rogue perch collars, (collar only no top plate. The truck site perfectly level (laser measured at roughly 44" ground to bottom of wheel well on all 4 corners.)

You can see there was some rub, both on the plastic front lip or the number (easy trim with a razor blade, and more significant rub on the inner wheel well, striking the last bolt and wheel well liner.) I cut the liner and removed the last bolt and trimmed the lower plastic trim. That bolt is only holding the trim to the lined so removing it was not a big deal. There was also a small metal fin from the pinch weld that was sitting there. I cut that with a hack saw although I don't think I needed to but did for piece of mind on clearance. I could have cut more liner to make it even straight across but didn't want to lose protection from things being flung up under the truck. I also zipped tied the lined back to create some more space.

Wanted to post this for those wondering how much trimming is required on this setup. It looks amazing in person and the poke is just right in my opinion.

The rear is lower in the pics because I had a bunch of stuff in the bed of the truck but its dead level when empty.

Attachments

• download1.jpg
    download1.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 41
  • download2.jpg
    download2.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 39
  • download3.jpg
    download3.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 42
  • download4.jpg
    download4.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 43
  • download5.jpg
    download5.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 40
  • download6.jpg
    download6.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 33
  • download7.jpg
    download7.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 31
  • download8.jpg
    download8.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 32
  • download9.jpg
    download9.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 43

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back