Tazer DT GROUP BUY

Thanks for this! Just ordered one. Now which one will appear first my truck or this haha

Received mine today! Hopefully it’s easier than the Forscan for my Raptor to set up. Had to be a coding genius to set that one up

Just wanted to say thanks to the folks who put the group buy together. I just ordered. Hoping to see my truck by the end of the week. It’s sitting at the rail yard now 40 minutes from my Dealer.

There's been quite a bit of interest in the Tazer DT from ZAutotech - so I worked with the team there to facilitate a group buy!

This is an authorized sale (group buy), facilitated by RetroShop (my company) for the Tazer DT module.

What does the Tazer do? LOADS of stuff (full features can be found on our site) - here are a few quick hits!
  • Change DRL location
  • Tire size adjuster (to 41")
  • Light Shows
  • Disable NAV in motion lockout
  • Auto fold mirrors
  • and a LOT more
Full directions / features list can be found here.

MSRP is $329, plus $8.95 shipping. We are selling at $50 off for this group buy.

Active date - now through March 20, 2021. (subject to change based on availability!)

Get yours here - https://retroshop.us/collections/tazer-modules/products/tazerdt - the discount will auto apply in your cart upon checkout.

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at sales@retroshop.us or call/text 314-669-4437 and we'd be more than happy to assist you.

:cool:
Can you extend your generous discount? Would like to get one as I found out my truck is shipping finally. Thanks.

Can you extend your generous discount? Would like to get one as I found out my truck is shipping finally. Thanks.
Looks like they've extended through tomorrow, so get after it!

Thanks again guys!

Almost done, and its been a hell of a ride - we've sold almost 100 in the past 2 weeks (opened it to the FB forums for DT owners as well).

I can't wait until my truck arrives as well to use some features - and......I've been talking with the owner of ZAuto with ideas quite a bit too! Can't wait for a few updates to make it more "TRXish" :p

Sad news for you guys that have 350 cameras that wanted the rear camera to come on while the turn signal is on. Does not work. When parked it works and soon as you start driving it turns the front camera on. Did not work on my 19 either. I was hoping after I updated mine that would be patched but no suck luck. Maybe the next update?

Sad news for you guys that have 350 cameras that wanted the rear camera to come on while the turn signal is on. Does not work. When parked it works and soon as you start driving it turns the front camera on. Did not work on my 19 either. I was hoping after I updated mine that would be patched but no suck luck. Maybe the next update?
Bummer. Can't wait for my truck to come so I can be disappointed. Jokes aside though, looking forward to understanding how this thing hacks the on board computer. I would like to learn more about what I could mess with digitally.

When I use my camera while driving the camera buttons on the screen flicker. Has anyone else had this happen?

There is a new Beta that went live today which fixes this. Check the website for the Beta and you will see it in the patch notes.

When I use my camera while driving the camera buttons on the screen flicker. Has anyone else had this happen?
Support told me that is normal:
"Yes the buttons will flicker as the Tazer forces the radio into thinking you’re not moving."

Yes, Mine does this as well..

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back