START OF 2024 PRODUCTION

I’m just talking out of my ass here, so take it for what it’s worth.
I’ve been watching the build sheets pile up, with no window stickers until just now. And one of the oddities I’m seeing is that the states with crazy emissions regulations are being deprived of TRX’s. For example, California, Oregon, New York, New Jersey. California technically has 5, but that’s “ship to” counts, not “sold to” counts. I’m wondering if the pile-up had to do with emissions among other things.
I just noticed a large dealership in my state (Woodhouse in Nebraska) has 5 2024s listed for sale and they are all 5 California emissions with Nebraska sold to and ship to codes that aren't 2023 clones. Seems odd that they'd make CA emissions TRXs and then not ship them to CA at this point. They are listed at MSRP, but they listed a $10k markup on some no special editions 2023s they had, so I don't really believe it.

Looks like they snuck mine in just under the UAW shenanigans:
IMG_4496.jpeg

...now for shipping & prep. could take weeks to months I hear.

Hi Gents,
I just received an email from Ram and as you can see I'm receiving a 24 in place of my 23 that I order back in Feb, The dealer is still telling me there will be no price increase. Who knows for sure until the deal is done right. I'm still a little skeptical 🫤 🤷.
Im in the same boat

View attachment 110546
Let's pray they are doing their jobs and trucks won't come broken like "Oops, I forgot to tight that in the engine!"

Let's pray they are doing their jobs and trucks won't come broken like "Oops, I forgot to tight that in the engine!"
That already happens, regularly, lol. I shudder to think of what we'll find if the workers are REALLY disgruntled

View attachment 110546
I was going to ask how long it takes to get it built, but it looks like from In Production to Vehicle Built is around 4 days. Mine is behind yours :LOL:
Screenshot 2023-09-18 160616.jpg

That already happens, regularly, lol. I shudder to think of what we'll find if the workers are REALLY disgruntled
Well, let's celebrate! Ram increases by $11,000, and workers are disgruntled.

It is definitely very scary on what the condition of these trucks could be. I'm very tempted to keep my 22, it runs great and I've had no issues with it. I wanted the 23 as you and I both know that is not going to happen. One thing for sure I'll do no modifications on this truck until I get some miles on it just in case there is an issue I do not want to have to fight with the dealership. At this point we just keep our fingers crossed and maybe we'll be blessed with a great truck.
🙏🤞

Tracker says mine's 24 is built.
Hopefully it does not have 3 doors and only one headlight.🤞🙏 😂😂😂🤷

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919_054355_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919_054355_Chrome.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 15
Tracker says mine's 24 is built.
Hopefully it does not have 3 doors and only one headlight.🤞🙏 😂😂😂🤷
You know what is pissing me off the most? Those workers at Ford, GM and Stellantis they make a lot of money, and still they are “disgruntled”!
https://www.businessinsider.com/uaw...ford-stellantis-labor-hourly-wages-2023-9?amp

I have heard such a scary stories at Ford plants, where some GT350 engines has failed and when they look into it, wrenches where found inside! Or cables never connected, or not routed properly, or tensioner chain was never tighten.

So, if I have to guess what would be the worse model year production, I would say 2024. You better check well any TRX, Durango, Challenger, Charger, Raptor, Mustang, Corvette or Camaro.

You know what is pissing me off the most? Those workers at Ford, GM and Stellantis they make a lot of money, and still they are “disgruntled”!
https://www.businessinsider.com/uaw...ford-stellantis-labor-hourly-wages-2023-9?amp

I have heard such a scary stories at Ford plants, where some GT350 engines has failed and when they look into it, wrenches where found inside! Or cables never connected, or not routed properly, or tensioner chain was never tighten.

So, if I have to guess what would be the worse model year production, I would say 2024. You better check well any TRX, Durango, Challenger, Charger, Raptor, Mustang, Corvette or Camaro.

It’s incredible how many TRX are for sale in CarGurus (972) damn! People are getting rid of them …

Last edited:
Love seeing all these 24s showing up on dealer lots while my 23 sits at Toledo Raceway. Might see it by the new year??

Back