START OF 2024 PRODUCTION

tripleB

TRX Guru
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
The first 2024 TRX's came down the line this weekend (8/5/23)

Chart Updated as new trucks are found (See new date in the chart)

*Added a second chart to seperate out the Final Edition data.

1708093778805.png

1706623858043.png

Last edited:
Damn, if they would have had this much zest building 23s all last week, they would have been done.

Michigan with almost half of what they had for all 23MY in one weekend......

Something is Stinky, Tim Kuniskis Stinky........How are 2024s being built, but you couldn't order one yet. I don't think they were ever dealer allocated, just Sold Orders...And Blue?

Could there be 2023 Orders that were converted? Are there any people who had 2023's left on order and no progress yet? So sounds like we need some objective information from Eighty, Triple B, Butter?

Waiting........lol

cant order 24 yet, just checked. doesn't even show as an option in the configurator.

Something is Stinky, Tim Kuniskis Stinky........How are 2024s being built, but you couldn't order one yet. I don't think they were ever dealer allocated, just Sold Orders...And Blue?

Could there be 2023 Orders that were converted? Are there any people who had 2023's left on order and no progress yet? So sounds like we need some objective information from Eighty, Triple B, Butter?
There's still a few of us left in D status.

Could there be 2023 Orders that were converted? Are there any people who had 2023's left on order and no progress yet?
That’s what I am hoping for. I have a 23 order with Granger. Vin was assigned on 2/9 but I have been in D status ever since. I haven’t contacted Granger for a couple weeks, but last time I spoke to them (7/18), they indicated that the zone rep was confident that my order would get built and there was no indication that they wouldn’t build the remaining orders with vins. Obviously things can change, so I have been giving them a little time for the transition to happen with 24 MY to see what would happen. It would be amazing customer service if Ram rolls the unbuilt 23 orders into 24s.

That’s what I am hoping for. I have a 23 order with Granger. Vin was assigned on 2/9 but I have been in D status ever since. I haven’t contacted Granger for a couple weeks, but last time I spoke to them (7/18), they indicated that the zone rep was confident that my order would get built and there was no indication that they wouldn’t build the remaining orders with vins. Obviously things can change, so I have been giving them a little time for the transition to happen with 24 MY to see what would happen. It would be amazing customer service if Ram rolls the unbuilt 23 orders into 24s.
So according to tripleBs report, 10 are going to California, and 151 going to Michigan…so peculiar….

So according to tripleBs report, 10 are going to California, and 151 going to Michigan…so peculiar….
Yea, could be for emissions testing. Pretty sure @KnightMare mentioned in his last video that they were having emission issues on the 24. So who knows. I am just holding out hope that I don’t get screwed with my order since people before and after me have had their trucks built.

Parts issue…. ‘23 went in production July 11, was supposed to be delivered today but dealer notified there was a parts issue that has held up the process. My delivery status is now TBD.

There's still a few of us left in D status.
I've got 18 orders still in D, all placed in those three days in February when the books re-opened. BUT that's not all of our orders from that span, the other 30ish that we ordered are all complete, from that same time (though many are still in inspection, body vendor, or transit).

Each contact with our reps has been the same, "sit tight"

I've got 18 orders still in D, all placed in those three days in February when the books re-opened. BUT that's not all of our orders from that span, the other 30ish that we ordered are all complete, from that same time (though many are still in inspection, body vendor, or transit).

Each contact with our reps has been the same, "sit tight"
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. I'm sitting tight, but squirming a little.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. I'm sitting tight, but squirming a little.

The last time the reps told us to "sit tight" was back on June 9th when the TRX orders didn't open up as planned. :oops:

The last time the reps told us to "sit tight" was back on June 9th when the TRX orders didn't open up as planned. :oops:
Eh.... I think at that time there were perhaps some dots being connected that were a stretch. All with best intentions, of course.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back